The 'Shy' Model

This is a smuffy oneshot as my wife likes to call it, fluff and smut.

Someones thoughts

A/N

Normal

No one pov

Gon walked through the large steel doors, entering the studio where a new model will be modeling for the new clothing line that was made. He stepped in with his regular attire, black slacks, black dress shoes, a white button up thats undone slightly showing off his chest, and a brown long fashionable jacket (you know what im talking about) he held his black coffee in his hand and walked in and sat in his chair where he could watch over the whole scene of the area around him, perfect because he was the manager of this.

Then came in the beauty, apparently he showed up before Gon did, because he walked out in a goddamn stunning outfit. No it wasn't the outfit that was stunning it was him, the outfit was alright on its own, but the walking beauty just made it fucking gorgeous.

His fluffy white hair bounces as he walks, looking ever so elegant. His deep blue eyes that could outshine the beauty of the ocean, having snow white long beautiful eyelashes. He wore a blue dress with black lining and pocadots on it, it framed his feminine figure perfectly and his silky smooth pale skin having just the right pink hue to it. He had a white flowy shawl coat on, and black heels.

(The dress)

(The dress)

(The shawl coat)(Make up what you want the shoes to look like on your own)

(The shawl coat)
(Make up what you want the shoes to look like on your own)

He stopped and stood at the white screen (the fucking thing for model yknow what it is the curtain sheet thing) even when just standing there casually, waiting for the time to model and get his pictures taken, he looks like an angel.

A beautiful drop-dead-gorgeous angel.

He looks like the gods sent him down just to make Gon die of a gay panic.

There are literally no words to explain how much of a godess Killua looks like.

"Alright, first you'll pose with your hand on your hip, and turned slight to the other side with your head titled slightly, and you're smiling. Not too big just a small happy content smile." And Killua listened to those directions, doing it exactly and his smile, oh lord that boys smile had Gon blushing so hard. Good thing he could see everything, but couldnt be seen himself as for the lights were focused on Killua and he sat in the dark. Killua moved so gracefully, and fulfilled every request perfectly, like he was designed to do so.