Mitos Little Helper

HAPPY FREAKIN BIRTHDAY

KilluaFreecss8

I love you my precious lovely, have a good birthday!

<3

Mito had her own winery and bar on whale island. She worked really hard and was so nice to everyone, even the goddamn karens. Killua noticed that she was stressed, and overworking herself. He took it apon himself, to do the housework for her.

She can still do her job, getting paid and bringing home the bacon. Killua just decided to help out around the house so she didnt have to cook or clean right when she got back.

Killua and Gon bid Mito adue, her leaving for work. Gon sat on the couch and turned on the TV. Killua went into the kitchen, which is connected to the living room through and open space.

Meaning there is no wall or door or walkway of some sort separating it.

Gon noticed Killua putting on the blue apron, and tieing a cute bow in the back. Killua took out some veggies and turned on the stove. He preheated it, and took some meat out. He seasoned the meat, and put it in the oven.

Then, he took a knife out and started cutting up the veggies. He hummed a little tune, biting his lip as he cut up some carrots. He placed the veggies into a bowl, and stirred it around.

Gon watched as his boyfriend makes a meal. He didnt think Killua knew how to do it, considering he lived in a big ass mansion with butlers at his beck and call.

He smiled as Killua took out a broom and started sweeping the kitchen floor.

"What're you doin?" He asked. Killua looked up at him. "Sweeping." Killua replied simply. Gon chuckled and went back to watching his show.

Killua swept up the dirt and dust into the dust pan, and dumped it into the trashcan, making noticed to change it later.

He moved over into sweeping the living room. He swept up behind the couch, by the bookshelf, and the stairs. He moved to the front of the couch, sweeping it, and by the coffee table, the TV stand too. Gon wasn't upset about Killua being in the way of the show, infact he enjoyed this view better.

Killua bent over, and swept it up into the dust pan, right infront of Gon.

He walked away to the kitchen again, dumping away the dirt.

Gon swallowed the lump in his throat. Killua took the meat out, and wrapped it up, same with the salad. He put the food in the fridge for later.

Gon watched as Killua wiped down the counters, leaning over it. Gons eyes trailed down to his ass, and he bit his lip.

Killua was wearing a baggy white T-shirt, Gon's shirt. Aswell as his black calvin klein boxer briefs, tight and squeezing his ass in the right way. Aswell as the blue apron, with white poka-dots.

He walked over to the sink, and started on the dishes. Gon turned the TV off and walked over to the kitchen.

He saw Killua scrubbing at the dishes like he was professional, and it was amusing to Gon that he knew how to even do chores. He walked around the island, and behind Killua.

He wrapped his arms around the boys waist, resting his chin on his shoulder. "Hey ki, whatcha doing?" He asked with a grin. Killua smiled back. "The dishes, duh." He continued to scrub. Gon smirked, "I didn't know you even knew how to clean." Killua hit Gon with his elbow. "Very funny."

Gon chuckled. "I'm happy, actually." He said kissing the side of Killuas head. "Mito said I'm not allowed to marry someone without decent manners. She says its illegal for one person to have to do everything." He said pressing his cheek to Killuas hair. He hummed. "Which is why I'm doing the housework for her." Killua said.