First Kiss

THIS IS A GONKILLU HEADCANNON! CREDITS GO TO puhzquetty ON TIKTOK!! I THOUGHT THIS WAS CUTE SO I MADE IT! ENJOY!

No Ones Pov :

Gon and killua are visiting aunt mito at whale island. This takes place after the EA (election arc) and gon talked with ging. After that gon joined killua in his adventures with his sister. Its been about 4 months or so. And gon has realized his feelings for killua. Actually, he realized them at the world tree, he had been feeling weird around killua since greed island, and at the world tree, when he left it felt wrong. So he asked ging, ging told him to specify these feelings, and when gon did ging laughed at him.

Flashback

"HHAHAHA! Gon you're so oblivious! You in love son!"
Ging said patting gon on the back
"I am?.... im in love with killua..."
Gon said looking out at the horizon blushing, them smiled.
"IM IN LOVE WITH KILLUA!" He screamed at ging, beaming with light and having the biggest smile on his face.
"Haha, you sure are son. So what're you gonna do?"
Ging asked
Gon thought about it
"I'll make him mine!"
He said smiling so much he closed his eyes.

Now, when he met up with killua again, he told him, and killua agreed to being 'his'. By that meaning they were boyfriends. Gon was so excited, and they did lovey dovey things. But theyve never kissed, well not on the lips. Theres the occasional peck on the nose or cheek. Or a goodnight kids on the forhead. But never the lips.

At aunt mitos, alluka was helping mito bake a cake, they got along really well. Almost like they've known each other their whole lives! And theyve got a lot in common, they both love those two idiot boys, they both love cooking and baking, they both love watching trophy wives and real house wives, its like they were made to meet each other! Gon and killua were upstairs playing video games, and gon was just starring at killua, loving him. "HAHA! I BEAT YOUR RECORD GON!" killua triumphed throwing his hands in the air "aw man!" Gon said looking at his lost score. Then he got an idea.

"Hey killua?" He asked the boy beside him

"yeah?"

"Do you know how to whistle?" Gon asked, completely innocent hiding his ulterior motives

"Of course i do dumbass!" Killua said puckering his lips to whistle and show his boyfriend.

Thats when gon leaned in and kissed killua. Killua immediately flushed and tried to pull back but gon pulled him in closer, "mnh" killua closed his eyes and gave in kissing gon back. They pulled away, and killua became a deeper shade of red, slapping a hand to his mouth and they cowering away to hide in embarrassment. Gon chuckled and climed up onto the bed where killua had buried himself in the blanket like a little burito. "Aw~ cmon ki! You're so cute! One more time?~" gon asked poking at his blanket of a boyfriend. "No" it came out muffled and cute like a little child refusing to get up and go to school in the morning. "Aw~ im sorry! Please come out?" Gon asked giving the blanket puppy eyes. Killua peeked out, and gon couldnt help but stare in awe at his adorable boyfriend. Killua scrunched his eyebrows and only let his head out.

Killua was about to say something but closed his mouth and sniffed instead. Then he sprung out of bed and bolted downstairs, gon got the jist and ran too.

The cake was ready.

Both boys ate that thing like they've been starved for years. Alluka and mito just stood there and watched, arms crossed shaking their heads with a smile.

631 words. I know this one is short, but thats what oneshots are. Anyway hope you enjoyed this small fluff!

Bye lovelys 💋