New X Ending

Quick desclaimer, READ ITS KINDA IMPORTANT! Every time i watch hxh, and go from episode 148, to the beginning of how those two met. It breaks me so much, so im making a new version where they dont leave each other, i had 2 ideas, and with the help of a special someone 😏 Idkiwannaread1 we decided on number 2, where killua and gon have been dating through the series, and the night before they attacked east gorteu, they did the nasty- and killua got pregnant. shut up its fanfic logic. Now during their quick I'd say, imma make it about 3 days at the world tree, will gon find out? Will he not and leave only to figure it out years later? Will they stay together? Will he leave an find out months later when killuas in labor? Will killua tell him? Or will he stay quiet so gon can finally meet his dad? Read to find out!

This is a link to men, being able to be pregnant. If you dont like, dont read.

https://www.healthline.com/health/transgender/can-men-get-pregnant#:~:text=Is%20it%20possible%3F,common%20than%20you%20might%20think

lmao

Me

Thoughts

Normal

No ones pov :

After Gon recovered, and met up and apologized to everyone. He got back to Killua, who deserved the biggest apology seeming as though they are dating and Gon really hurt him. Gon was wondering around looking for him when he saw him with a girl on the street, knowing Killua wouldn't do that, and ignoring the girl he ran up to the duo.

"KILLUAAAAAAAA!!!" like his normal cheery self. Killua stopped and turned around a small smile on his face, he loves Gon and knows what's coming so he braces for it, using nen on his stomach and back. He did it in a sly way though, so Gon wouldn't notice and if he did he could just assume injuries from the war, or that he charges too hard. Gon leapt over and tackled Killua down, earning a grunt and laughter from the two boys

"I AM SOSOSOSOSOSSOSOSOSOSOSSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!" He yelled out hugging Ki really tight.

"Jesus Gon-I need to breathe!-y'know!" Killua said trying to loosen up his boyfriends grasp. 

"Ah! Sorry..." Gon said sheepishly and rubbing his neck standing up and holding a hand out to Killua. Killua took it of course. "Hello! You must be Gon-san! Big brothertold me alllll about you!~" Alluka said innocently but with a sly smirk towards her elder brother.

"Alluka! Shh!" Killua covered her mouth and turned to his boyfriend, his cheeks red. "Sorry about her, she has no manners." Killua said giving his sister a small glare, one she giggled at. 

"Big brother really loves you! He loves you A LOT! " Alluka said. "ALLUKA!~ SHHHHH WE'RE IN PUBLIC!" Killua said moving his hands to her mouth again this time picking her up and dragging her away, gesturing Gon to follow.

They walked into a hotel and stayed in the lobby, far from people so they could chat. "So you found your dad right?" Killua said honestly curious. "Oh yeah! I'm supposed to go meet him at the world tree!" Gon said remembering the note Ging left in the auditorium. Killua smiled a bit enjoying that Gon was back to being  his usual self.

(Quick Killua knowing he's pregnant explanation)

Killua didn't find out about the pregnancy but he could tell something was off, so he was cautious and weary using ten to protect himself during the raid at East Gorteu, at least when he wasn't hiding using Zetsu. He found out about it on his way over to Alluka, his family doesn't know, and he's not planning on telling any of them. Well maybe his grandpa Zeno and Kalluto, but that's it.