Woah

Killua was taking a shower, so Gon went downstairs searching for something to do to pass time.

Gon just kind of ended up starring at the TV, scrolling through channels for 15 minutes. He decided to go back upstairs, he heard the water turn off a couple minutes ago so he figured he could go see Killua.

Gon ascended the stairs, and walked down the hall. Opening the door, he froze.

Woah

A red tint spread across the tanned cheeks, hazel eyes widened. He looked at the once fluffy hair, now droopy and wet, droplets of water dripping from the half-dry hair. His eyes grazed over the pale back, still slightly wet from the previous shower. His eyes trailed down to his ass, covered by the yellow-black striped pants. Its so perfect. Its big and round, and looks so soft, he wants to touch it.

(Killuas ass>>>> anything else)

He watched as the slightly toned muscles moved as a red shirt was picked up and rolled to be worn. The owner of the body turned to the tanned boy, quirking a brow.

Then, realizing his exposer, Killua blushed and furrowed his brows.

Cute

Gon thought.

"What the hell are you doing idiot! Dont look!" Killua yelled, turning away from Gon. Gon jumped, and turned his head away, but couldn't seem to get uis eyes off of the albino.

Killua got his shirt on, then hit Gon. "You can't just walk in on someone like that! Nevertheless watch them get dressed, you pervert!" He screamed at him.

"Gomen Killua!" Gon apologized, rubbing his head and smiling sheepishly.

Then pulled Killua in by the waist.

"But you look so cute," Gon whined, kissing Killua. Killua blushed and pulled away, trying to cover his face.

"Shut up, you're embarrassing..!"

300 words