Here Comes The Boy

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! (yes im canadian cry abt it)

No Ones Pov:

A ship that was sailing arrived at the infamous whale island. On it stood two boys, one being from this homeland having tanned skin and honeydew hazel eyes, a smile brighter than anyone has ever seen. But the boy next to him, oh he was the true beauty. This boy has beautiful white fluffy locks, blowing in the wind, his pale and soft complexion shining in the sunlight. His beautiful sapphire blue orbs that shone with love as his melody-like voice called out to someone he thinks as his own family. "Mito!" The boy called out from the ship, he gave a small wave and a soft smile giggling like a little child. Mito, who wasnt expecting them, stopped her work with sorting the fish, and turned to the pale beauty. "Killua?!" She called out with a big smile.

Everyone was already admiring this gorgeous boy, even before he called out mito's name. "Mito, you know this girl?" A random man asked mito. And mito chuckled at his question "yes i do know him thats gons boyfriend, hes beautiful isnt he?" She asked as killua borded off the ship, a simple bag in hand as his muscled boyfriend carried the rest of their luggage. The man just kept admiring him, "yeah he sure is, didnt think a boy could be this astonishing" he said still looking killua up and down.

Killua is wearing a dress mito made for him, she sent it a while ago and killua thought that when they surprised her with this visit it'd be nice to wear this dress. The dress has a flowy see through - ish fabric for the skirt and shirt part. The skirt is about knee length, and the shirt part is like a button up. There is a real white button up underneath, the see through button up has short puffyish sleeves, while the white button up underneath is a long sleeve. There were little sunflowers breaded all across the dress like a design. He accompanied this with a yellow head band that had a golden sunflower umbredlement on it.

(Ok i dont know if you can picture it as well as i can, but i tried to explain it ok-)

"You look beautiful in that sweet boy, im glad you like it!" Mito said as she embraced this beauty, while everyone on the dock watched, enchanted by the drop dead gorgeous being that is before them, killua.

Giggling killua said "yeah well its really pretty! And its comfy..." he looked down as he felt the dress "i forgot you were so good at sewing" he chuckled smiling at mito again. "Well i see youve got your hands full." Mito said putting her hand on her hips, turning to gon who was struggling to hold all of killuas bags, gon only brought 2, killua brought like 12. "Not my fault killua overpacks" gon said officially dropping the bags down for a second trying to sort through and carry them properly. "Well sorry i like to wear different outfits instead of the same on every damn day" killua said crossing his arms and starring his boyfriend down playfully. Gon simply huffed and picked the bags up, walking in the direction of their house.

"Oh! Thats right you guys never actually met killua!" Mito said now realizing their crowd, who all came to look at this beautiful beauty. "This is killua, gons boyfriend!" Mito said enthusiasticly as she was happy to share this kind, loving boy with the people of the island. "And killua, these are our people, or just some of them" mito said chuckling a bit. Giggling killua then greeted them with a small hello, before turning and taking mito away back to their simple house on the top of a hill.

As they walked away, neither killua nor mito were deaf as they heard all the things those people said as they walked away. It was nothing bad, they were complimenting killua, and saying how lucky gon is. If gon heard what some of them said, i mean that convo, it wasnt 100% christian- gon would go into overprotective-and-possessive-boyfried-mode, killua cant even say if those people will make it out alive.

By the time they got there, mito immediately went into the kitchen, preparing for dinner. She was already planning on it, but now that her nephew and his boyfriend were here, she'd need to make more.

Its thanksgiving, and gon and killua thought it'd be nice to visit family, thats what you do only holidays right?

"You two can go look around, we've got some new stores i think you'd like sweet boy" mito said as she worked like a goddess in that kitchen. "Really!?" Killua giggled, eyes shining at the ideas of new things at this retro island. "It'd be about time huh?" Mito chuckled, cutting up some veggies, and mashing the potatoes by hand. Killua giggled and turned to his lover, who just finished sorting through the bags making sure they had all of killuas things.

"Can we??" Killua gave him his 'kitten eyes' putting a cute pout on, in a playful manner. As if to mock gon and his puppy look. Gon chuckled, clearly upset with the mocking "i can already feel my bank account being empty" he said putting his shoes back on and opening the door for his beauty. Killua smirked and ran out the door.

"Last one into the market loses!" He yelled at he decended the hill, catching some attention from the islanders. "Hey! No fair you got a headstart!" Gon wined running after his boyfriend

Killua giggled as he ran down the flower covered hill, dancing around and spinning, soft pinkish fingertips gracing the larger flowers.

Everyone around stopped and starred at the beauty gon had brought to the island.

'Happy thanksgiving indeed'

Happy thanksgiving!

Yes i am canadian, and thanksgiving is in october,

Cry about it

I hope you all enjoyed this short oneshot for thanksgiving, i tried to make is cute and aesthetic or whatever-

I love you all

Bye lovelys 💋