The Bet

Happy birthday! This ones for you UATodoroki-kun16

(March 19th)

Killua and Retz made up, and now they're actually great friends. So great, Retz ships Gon and Killua together! And she gives advice, teases him, they've got a lot of great laughs.

This time however, Gon seems to be getting the wrong idea. He was happy, at first. He liked how they finally got along, but now, he doesn't like how close they've gotten.

I mean, they even cuddle sometimes! Thats Gon and Killuas thing! Not Retz and Killua!

Retz caught on, but Killua didn't. So, without saying anything to Gon, she made a plan.

Or, a bet.

So, she walks up to Killua, who is minding his damn business. "Hey kitkat." She said, sitting next to him on his bed. He hummed, still scrolling on his phone. "I have a proposition." She said, and Killua nodded.

"A bet."

Killua turned to her, giving her his attention. He smiled mischievously. "Oh yeah?" Retz nodded. "Mhm, and if you succeed, I'll buy you however many chocorobos you want. But if I win," She chuckled darkly, "You have to kiss Gon. I don't mean a peck, I mean kiss him." Killua blushed.

He really wanted those chocorobos, he was running low.

But making out with Gon? That'll be the death of him.

But, chocolate.

"I'm in. Whats the bet?" He said, pushing his phone aside and sitting properly. Retz smiled, "I'm glad you asked." She said, getting off of his bed.

She went into his closet, and pulled a box out.

"What the hell?"

"Shshshshshhhh." She shushed him. He doesn't know how or why the box is there, or what is in it.

She pulled out a dress, lifting it high, as if it were simba.

Killuas mouth dropped, saying his face was red is an understatement.

It was a white top, with a blue skirt and a pink bow. The skirt had two straps leading up to the white top, and pink frills and the bottom. The waist part was corset-like, and would show off his petite waist.

(The dress above ofc)

"No way in hell am I wearing that!"

Retz nodded, "You're right," She pulled out a little headband thingy, one for a maid. Some panties. And some thigh highs. "You'll need the accessories too!"

Killua shook his head. "Nuhuh I am not wearing that." He said, crossing his arms. Retz smiled. "You already agreed, if you don't wear it, i win the bet. You have to wear it for 24 hours before you can win." Killua furrowed his brows.

God fucking dammit. Fuck it all.

He swiped the dress from Retz, storming to the bathroom. "You're forgetting something!" She called, Killua stormed back in, took the 'undies', took the damn hat thing, the socks, and slammed the bathroom door.

Retz squealed, and Gon came in.

"Whats going on?" He asked, Retz smiled. "Oh nothingggg." She said, hands behind her back.

Gon sighed, going back to the living room.

He sat down and frowned.

And now they are keeping things from him, just great.

He heard another squeal,and rolled his eyes.

He huffed, upset that hes being left out. His own boyfriend, stolen by someone he considers a friend.