'Mission'

Gon and Killua had been playing video games for a couple of hours when a phone ran. "I'll get it!" Gon said, jumping up from the floor and over to the table.

He answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Hello Gon. Are you with Killua?" The person on the other line said.

"Uh yeah, he's in the living room." He said. The other person hummed. They told Gon that they need to go on a mission, so they have to report to the headquarters. Gon complied, and ended the call.

"Killua!" He called out as he put his boots on. "Yuh?" The albino said, killing someone in the game. "Eat my shit–"

"We're leaving cmon!" Gon pulled Killua away from his game. "Hey! GOOON! I WAS BUSY KILLING THAT GUY!" He yelled out. "We have to go to headquarters." He said, throwing Killuas shoes at him.

He huffed and put them on, walking out the door with Gon. "Why?" Gon shrugged. "Mission." Killua sighed.

They went to the airport by taxi, and ordered an immediate flight, flashing their licenses.

On the plane, Killua fell asleep.

Gon hummed to a tune playing through his headphones, when Killuas head lulled to the side, ending up on his shoulder. He smiled at his best friend.

A little while later, they got off the plane yawning. "This is going be so boring." Killua whined, sitting in the taxi seat. Gon just nodded.

They haven't had a challenge in awhile so they gave up on even trying and just kind of settled down for a few months. That was, until this call.

Getting out of the taxi, they both saw the zodiacs all standing at the front door. The boys quirked a brow, looking at each other and having a telepathic convo.

K: what the hell? Why are they all here waiting?

G: i dont know, all that was said was a misson

K: you're an idiot

G: i know that! By why this time?

K: because you got no details on this dumbass!

G: sorry

Killua sighed and stood infront of them with Gon. He looked over them all, stifling laughter. They look stupid.

Gon cleared his throat, nudging Killua. "So? Whats the mission?" Cheadle stepped forward. "You'll have to come inside so we can discuss it." She said.

Gon and Killua shurgged and walked with the zodiacs into the building.

Cheadle brought them to a room, when they walked inside it was empty. They turned around to see that Cheadle was closing the door.

Click

"Hey!" Killua yelled, banging on the door. "What the fuck? Let us out!" He yelled. Gon used jajaken on the door, but it didnt budge. "Weird." He said.

"Its a special nen door, you wont be able to get out unless someone out here lets you." Pyon, the bunny said. Killua sighed, irritated. He mumbled under his breathe about this being stupid.

Then he yelled at Gon for leading them into this stupid trap.

Gon laughs nervously, apologizing. Killua sat in the corner, knees up arms crossed on top. He put his head down.

Gon sat next to his cris-crossed. He poked Killua.

"Killua."

Poke

"Killua."

Poke

"Killua."

Poke

"Killua."

Poke

"Killua."

Poke

"Killua."

Poke

"Killua."

Poke

"Killua."

Poke

"Killua."

"OH MY GOD WHAT" He yelled. Gon smiled. "I don't know." Killua basically had a cartoon tick mark on his head.

He repeatedly hit Gon on the head. "Baka!"

Hours passed and the boys did anything they could to pass the time.

They played rock paper scissors, Killua always won. Iconic isnt it?

They played the tik tak toe hand game.

They played the concentration hand game.

They traced things on the wall with nen writing.

Played charades.

Starring contests.

The zodiacs were starting to get impatient.

"God! Why can't they just confess already!?" Pyon whined from the other side of the door. "Be patient." Cheadle said. "It'll happen." She glared at her. "Mut." She mumbled, sitting down with her arms crossed.

"Ne, Killua?" Gon asked, looking over at the boy drawing dicks with nen on the wall. "Yeah?" He replied, adding some odd details. "This kinda reminds me of when we were traped in that room for 50 hours during the hunter exam." Gon said, looking around. "Only this place is empty and boring." He frowned. Then smiled. "But atleast I'm still with you!"

Pyon smiled. "Thats kinda cute."

Killua blushed. "Hah? You can't just say stuff like that baka. Its embarrassing!" He said turning away from Gon. "But its true!" They kept bickering until Killua was just rambling on about how embarrassing Gon is.

Gon sighed, and grabbed Killua by the collar, kissing him.

The zodiacs were wondering why it went quiet all of a sudden, they all flooded against the door trying to hear whats going on.

They will regret that in

3

2

1

"GON! YOU IDOT!" Killua yelled, basically killing the zodiacs eardrums, and Gons. "YOU CAN'T JUST KISS ME!" They all were shocked. "But you wouldn't stop rambling. I shut you up didn't i?" He said, grinning.

WHACK

Hey, I haven't posted actual content in awhile just holiday stuff so,

I made a cannon oneshot! Its as cannon as it will get.

I love you all

Bye lovelys <3

878 words