New x Ending 2

Hey~ uh welcome to pt2 of my AU, enjoy! (Read to find out if its angst vers or not 😈)

Its been a few months since they seperated at the world tree. They call everyday, and gon is just having so much fun traveling with ging, killua and alluka travel around too. Not as much as gon, and not as dangerous of course. Alluka keeps telling killua to confess his little secret, because its not so little anymore. Not like killua shows his body on call or anything but, hes about six months along now, his secret is no longer little. The baby is going to come soon, and alluka has been erging killua to tell gon.

Killua got up the  courage from his sister everytime, but once he sees that smile on gons face, seeing how happy he is traveling and doing dangerous things, he cant bring himself to tell. He just fakes a smile, and ends up actually laughing and smiling for real, gon can make killua feel really, truly, happy.

But alluka couldnt take it, she loves her brother and shes loves gon too. They called and talked too. But alluka couldnt keep this secret, she wasnt going to tell gon, but she had to do something. So she scheduled a reunion, without her brothers knowledge. She begged her brother to go to the world tree again, she wanted to try and climb it. Her brother refused, until alluka changed it to just walking up until the climbing part then leaving. Killua sighed and allowed it, he cant really say no to alluka he loves her too much, plus its not dangerous.

So alluka told gon to meet them there, as a surprise.

And boy was it a surprise.

At the current time, alluka and killua are at the world tree. They are standing in the main area just looking around, taking new pictures, flashbacks coming to mind of course. They were now peacefully talking to each other when a voice cut in.

"KI-LU-A!" Yelled an all-to-familiar voice. Turning to look at the source killias eyes widened at the boy running towards them, his arm up in the air waving. Gon hasnt changed.

Killua is wearing something akin to his outfit at yorknew, his button up with a pink sweater, now imagine that but with a black sweater and lightwash jeans. So his growing belly is basically unnoticeable.

Alluka smiled and.waved back, killua just stood there in shock, a little bit of panic running through his jumble of emotions. And without thinking, with a stronger emotion out of them all, killua ran towards gon, leaping into his boyfriends strong and safe arms.

Laughing gon swung killua around in the air before.putting him down and giving him a big kiss. "I missed you~" he cooed. Giggling killua said the same. "You dork," he laughed out as gon gave him a big hug.

The bump he felt during it didnt go unnoticed though. "Hey gon!" Alluka greeted. She knew gon noticed killuas physic by touching him, but they arent having a touchy feely in public, she doesnt want to humiliate her brother.

Pulling away from each other gon went to greet alluka back, and gave her a bear hug aswell. "Haha! Youve grown since i last saw you!" Gon said letting alluka out of his firm grasp. "So have you hotshot" alluka said teasingly, sure gon had muscle before, but now woo damn! Killua blushed, also noticing it.

"Well! Howa bout we go back to a hotel for the night? Like last time we were here!" Alluka said turning to her brother and dragging him along, gesturing gon to follow. "You planned this didnt you?" Killua asked his sister "sure did!" She said cheerly still dragging killua "you little minx" he said letting his sister drag him. Not like he didnt want to tell gon, he knew gon would be extremely happy and support him, but its still scary.