Sleepless Night

Its cold, very cold. But then, its warm, almost too warm, way too warm.

Killua stops dead in his tracks, looking at...gon? He thinks its gon, but older...

'How many years?...'

He thinks to himself. He looks over gons muscled body, and his long hair that flows in the aggressive wind that comes from his fist. His fists and face, chest, basically everywhere is covered in blue blood, pitous blood. From punching the dead corpse to a pulp over and over.

"Jan

Ken

Gu"

He repeats everytime his fist pulls back and slams into pitou again.

And then he stood up.

"Gon!"

Killua called out, to which gon turned to look at him....the look of sorrow on gons face made killua shiver, if this situation wasnt bad enough...

But suddenly, pitous corpse rose up, even thought dead, it still fought, its nen still lasting. Killua took notice of course

"Gon! Look out!"

Killua screamed jumping out at gon. But it was too late...gons arm flew off, just like how kites did months before. And even though it was subtle, and happened in a split second, killua heard gon speak.

"Killua, its okay.
Im alright.
It doesnt hurt"

Gon said, but it didnt sound like gon. Killua had jumped back and gon jumped up, grabbing his ripped off arm and slamming it into pitou, then throwing it away. Gon then turned again facing pitous corpse.

He pulled his stubbed arm back, and said those dreadful words again.

"Now show me rock,

Jan

Ken

Gu"

"GON!"

Killua shot up in bed panting, sweat running down his forhead.
"Dammit" he muttered running his hands down his face.

Killua misses gon, and everytime he misses him more that dreadful nightmare always comes back. As if a way his mind is saying

'dont go back to him its not worth it'

But killua knows it wasnt gons fault, he wasnt in the right mind. Its been a while since then, about 7 months. They called each other frequently during the first 2, but drifted apart. Gons traveling around with ging and having the time of his life (besides the time he had with killua ofc) and gon apologized. Everytime they would call gon would apologize before they talked for hours on end.

And now killua sits there, starring at his phone, oh so tempted to just call the tanned male hes come to love so much. He looks at the clock beside it reading 2:45 AM

'I shouldnt bother him at this time..' he thought looking away from his nightstand and around the room. He didnt notice until he looked into the body length mirror by his dresser that he realized, he is crying.

Realizing it, and having all those flashbacks make the tears keep coming. His frantic wiping didnt do any good. Then his eye got a picture, framed perfectly and hanging on his wall. It was of him and gon, the first picture they took together back at when he saved him from the zoldyck estate.

Gon always said he was killuas knight in green armour, and killua was a pitiful princess locked away in a tower. Chuckling at the memory, but then sobbing more, he misses that little twerp. As embarrassing as he is, killua loves gon for gon, he misses him way too much for his own good.

He looked at the pictures beside it, and the ones on his dresser. Beside it, it was like a time frame. There were pictures from heavens arena with zushi and wing, when they went to york new and met zepile, in greed island with bisquit, and at the world tree.

That one was one of killuas favorite, it had his two most important people on it, his best friend, and his little sister.

They stood there infront of the famous world tree, all having smiles on their faces, weither it be small like killuas, or huge like gons beaming one. Alluka had up her hands with a peace sign, being adorable.

Getting lost in the moment killua picked up the phone and called gon. It rung about 4 times before it picked up.

'Shit- i shouldnt have done this'

Killua thought to himself. Then came a raspy voice.

"Hello? Killua?" Gon said through the phone. Killua was still crying, but he blushed a bit at hearing gons voice again, but from the raspyness and tiredness he could tell he woke gon up. Trying to talk, killua failed and got a sob out instead. There was shuffling on the other side.

"Killua? Are you alright?" Gon asked, sounding awake now and concerned. Sniffing killua spoke "i-im sorry..i woke you up, i- i shouldnt h-have called" he said sobbing again. "Where are you?" Gon asked and more shuffling was heard. "U-uhm...yorknew...in a hotel" killua said confused and still crying. "Okay" gon said and there was shuffling again until the line ended, gon hung up.

Killua put his phone down and shoved his face into his pillows, then curling into a ball and sobbing.

(About 46 minute time skip)

Then his hotel door opened, and there was gon, who bolted to killuas bed and wrapped him up into a hug. Killuas eyes widened and he pulled away in shock to look at gon. "Wha- gon?.." he asked in confusion. Gon stroked killuas bangsfrom his forhead pulling them back and letting his hand slide behind killuas head, then tucking a strand behind his ear. "What happened?" He asked softly pulling killua into an embrace "gon- did- did you come all the way here for cuddles?.." killua asked gripping gons shirt. "Yeah, if killua needs me i ask no questions and just come to you" gon said with a smile cupping killuas face and rubbing his thumbs over killuas cheeks, ridding them of his tears.

Blushing killua fumbled with his words "i- wha- you're so- GOD GON WHY ARE YOU SO EMBARRASSING!" killua finally screamed out and shoved his face into gons chest, wrapping his arms around gons neck. Chuckling gon picked killua up and sat on the bed cradling and cuddling killua. "Only for you killua" gon whispered in his ear as he stroked his fluffy white locks. Blushing even more killua only let out a muffled groan and nuzzled into the crook of gons neck.

"You damned lug.."

Hey! Look at that i actually did something! Anyway hope you enjoyed this peice of shit-

Bye lovelys 💋

1084 words.