Prank

Description : Gon decided to prank killua (killua is pregnant)

Killua walked into the living room, going over to the door where his boyfriend was. They were going out today.

Gon turned to him, putting on a frown. "Babe I told you to look good." He said crossing his arms. Killua looked up at him. "Like I asked for you to look good today." He said.

Killua furrowed his brows, "Babe I tried, I'm 7 months pregnant." He whined slightly.

"I tried to look cute..." he looked down at his outfit, frowning, eyes glossy.

Gon felt instant regret for his 'prank'

"Oh no baby, I'm sorry!" He said, and held his hands out in apology.

"I– shopping spree? Im sorry— I'll buy you some food!"

Killua smiled, eyes gleaming. "Really!?" He asked excitedly. Gon chuckled and nodded. Killua nodded his head and turned around.

"Let me go change first."

Gon's eyes widened, and he pulled Killua back. "Wait no, baby you look fine." He reassured. Killua furrowed his brows.

"But you said you wanted me to look good today," He looked down at what he was wearing, "And you don't like it. You want me to look good so I'll go look good." He said, looking back up at Gon. "That's what you wanted." Gon furrowed his brows.

"Baby, mi luz, kitty, honey, dear, mi amour, you look beautiful." Gon pecked Killua’s forhead. "Don't you ever think otherwise."

"But you said—" Gon cut him off. "Don't listen to what other people say Killua! I say you are beautiful. I'm sorry, it was a prank and I shouldn't have done it. Where did my confident brat go?" He chuckled at the end.

"You don't give a shit what other people think, okay?" Gon asked, tucking a strand of hair away from Killua’s face. He blushed, and nodded. "Now buy me chocolate. And pickles. And I want–"

Then Killua continued to list a whole bunch of shit he wanted. His pregnancy cravings were more odd than anyone else's. For example, he wanted a takito wrapped in bread, but not just any bread, bread with honey-mixed-with-strawberry-juice bread. Like they put that on the bread, then the takito, and he ate it.

Gon may have discovered a pet peeve with foods, one he never thought he could get. But he loves Killua so he lets it slide.

Gon sighed, smiling as the boy continued to ramble on about foods as Gon drove to the mall.

He loves this boy.

The end

422 words