Memories

No ones pov :

Killua was at home overthinking, Gon had gone out saying that he would come back in time for dinner, its now 10 pm.

Killua couldn't help the thoughts that ran through his head

Did he leave me? He wouldn't right? He isnt cheating is he? Maybe he found someone new...someone better?...I understand if he would leave...at least tell me if your going to break my heart!

Killua thought, bad ideas circling through his head. About 20 minutes later the door opened. But Killua didnt notice, he was still sitting on the couch feeling tears coming up.

"Hey kitten, I'm back." Gon said putting his jacket on the rack and taking his shoes off. Also taking Killua out of his thoughts.

"Where have you been?" He asked standing up and faceing the tanned male. "I was out with a friend, I told you I'd come back by dinner." Gon said standing there blankly. "Its 10 pm Gon, who where you with? Are they more important than me?" Killua asked keeping a stern cold look despite wanting to cry.

"What? No killua, they arent. And it was Amelia ok? We were just looking around town, sorry it took me so long to get back." Gon said with a slightly annoyed tone at the end. "Why were you gone for so long? If you were just walking around it wouldn't have taken you 5 hours!" Killua said raising his voice slightly.

"Oh my god Killua! Why are you so uptight about who I'm with and what I'm doing 24/7! Let me have some space!" Gon said yelling back at killua, who flinched slightly but hid it by moving to cross his arms.

"Well maybe if you werent so secretive I wouldnt have to ask! And you barely spend time with me so my bad if I want to check in on you!" Killua said, not yelling but in a raised voice.

"I'm not keeping secrets from you! God why cant you just let me have some space!? Sorry I'm trying to get out with other people, hanging out with friends instead of having you and me attached at the hip! I want to be around others too you know!?" Gon said yelling in a deeper voice and angrier.

"Well sorry then..." Killua said trying to walk away. "No! Where do you think you're going!?" Gon yelled again, grabbing Killua by his wrist and pining him to the wall.

"You're always starting shit with me just because I make new friends and want to hang out with them! God forbid I give others attention Killua! Not everything revolves around you!"

Hes right...I'm just being selfish...

Killua thought that as tears started to well up in his eyes.

I dont blame him for this, I mean I get it why even think about me?...its just like-like...

Killuas mind trailed off, memories of his past invading his brain. All he could think about was what he did to him, and that Gon might do it now too.

Its going to happen again...I dont blame him....I'm annoying I deserve it...

Gon was standing there looking at the fluffy white hair, his lovers head was down and he didn't really know why. He thought that maybe it was to avoid eye contact.

So, moving the pale boys wrists to one hand he took his other and went to lift his chin when Killua flinched a small almost un audible whimper coming from the boy.

Gon retracted his hand, only to go again seeing the boy tense up. He lifted his chin to see those beautiful sapphire eyes having streams of tears coming from them his lip quivering and cheeks flushed.

"Please..." He mumbled. "Let me go...I'm sorry. I didnt mean to..." His voice barely above a whisper.

He doesnt...

Gon thought, "Killua, you dont think I'm going to hurt you...do you?..." Gon asked in a smaller calming voice than before.

Killua wouldnt meet his eyes. He shook his head "N-No..."

he lied

.....shit!

Gon remembered the guy Killua told him about, and that he gets PTSD from screaming and fighting.

Dammit...

Gon thought, looking at his lover with pure love and worry.

I shouldnt of yelled...

"Killua...you know I'd never hurt you." Gon said releasing Killua from his grip, and placing a small peck on his nose. "I-I know...I'm sorry its just- I just- sorry I dunno..." Killua rambled and trailed off. He wiped his eyes with his delicate hand. Killua looked at Gon and saw his honey eyes. Filled with an apologetic look and love. "I'm sorry I shouldnt have yelled." Gon said pecking his forhead. Killua sniffled. "Its alright"

Gon held Killua in his embrace. Killua hugged him back. "God, this is so cliché..." Killua mumbled. Gon chuckled. "Its that stupid straight couple scene, girlfriend crying over no attention and the boyfriend comforts her." Killua sniffed and pulled back, smiling.

"Gon, are we a cliché straight couple?" He asked giggling.

Gon giggled too.

"I dunno, maybe?"

They both laughed and sat down to eat. They had to reheat the food Killua made, and Gon apologized again. They ate their meal and soon ended up in bed.

Watching "how I met your mother"

Gon laughed.

"That's going to be us." He said to Killua. And Killua looked up at him confused. "Im gonna break up with you and move to San Francisco?" Killua asked.

Gon laughed, "No, I'm going to be telling our kids a long, complicated story of how we met." Gon said. Killua giggled.

"So we have kids now?"

Gon smirked. "Yup, thats Sally," he pointed to a sock, "and thats tommy." He pointed to the desk chair. "You sit on our son?" Killua asked, giggling.

Gon chuckled.

Then, Killua looked at Gon. "You are not naming our kids Sally and Tommy." He said, 100% serious. Gon nodded.

"But I will add all of the seemingly unnecessary details that somehow end up all together, making the story of how I met you, mi luz." Gon smiled. "I'll even add in when you met leorio, cause that sure is a tale."

*que intro music*

How I met your Leorio

No, I'm joking.

Or am i?

1049 words