Introduction

Hi guys!

Why a BTS FANFICTION?

May be because I want to understand them better and learn from them .

I personally think that music heals the soul. I have always been a huge fan of RM since the time I heard his UN speech. Looking up about him , I fell in love with his songs. I always had a thing for raps. While listening to his songs I came across the songs by BTS. The songs felt so good that I immediately became a fan.
As I learned more about them and their songs, I learned more about myself. Since then I have grown, and I still am growing. I haven't reached the light yet but it seems closer and brighter day by day.

Today, I am a little more happier because of the music that they created along with all other musicians who created songs that made an impact on my life. But somehow these 7 people connected to me the most. Their path, their struggles, and the way they overcame everything thrown their way inspired me to write a book, to write a little story, through which I could show my understanding of their life and what I learned from them. I made it a fanfiction because like I did, I want you people to find answers and comfort between the lines.

So this is a story of a normal everyday girl with a curious life meeting the biggest boy band on earth and how her life changes after that. They learn from each other, lean on each other, and protect each other.

Everything in this book is fiction. All the scenarios in the book are fiction. It's not meant to offend anyone. No copyright infringement is intended.

-------------------------------------------------

PRESENTING...

This was the first cover I designed for this book. Just wanted to cherish it.💜

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION

Kim Namjoon

Popularly known as RM
Rapper, songwriter, and record producer
Leader of the boy band, named BTS and kind of a spokesperson for the group .
Tallest of all. Smart with a really high IQ and cute with dimples. Loves reading books and is obsessed with art galleries. Constantly works hard to lead the group towards success and endures all the hardships.

Kim Seok-jin

Also known as Jin
Singer and songwriter
Member of BTS
Tall, fit, and worldwide handsome. Majored in acting. Great at cooking and loves eating. Very thoughtful and kind. Being the eldest he takes responsibility for the members alongside Namjoon. Is always concerned about the well-being of the team.

Min Yoon-gi

Popularly known as Suga
Rapper, songwriter, and record producer
Member of BTS
Silent yet cheerful. Loves sleeping, working, and producing. Good at cooking. Stopped growing height-wise in middle school but is fairly tall. Doesn't show it, but loves and takes care of all the members as the second oldest hyung.

Jung Ho-Seok

Better known as J-Hope
Rapper, Songwriter, dancer, and record producer
Member of BTS
The most cheerful person on the team. Always full of hope. Always looks out for the team and tries to make everyone happy. Hardworking and a great dancer.

Park Ji-min

Popular as Jimin
Singer, songwriter, and dancer
Member of BTS
Short but very cute. With the smallest pinkie but the biggest heart. Always takes care of the members. Never leaves them alone. Kindest soul.

Kim Tae-hyung

Famous as V
Singer, songwriter, and actor
Member of BTS
Cute, smart, joyful, funny, and the good kind of weird. Zoning out is his specialty. He is good at gaming apart from singing and dancing. Also, he is the only member with acting experience. Kid at heart and loves to have fun.

Jeon Jung-kook

Better known as Jungkook
Singer and songwriter
Member of BTS
Youngest of all
He is the Golden maknae. He is good at everything and if he finds something that he is not good at, he will try hard to do it right. Loves to explore things. Loves thrill and adventure. Always the first one to try new things. Loves playing games.