In Your Galaxy , I beleive.

DURING THE LAST SONG

As RM sang his lines, he couldn't take his eyes off of her. As he said the words, he knew that right at that moment he was singing those words for her, the miracle that came to him on her own. The one whose galaxy he believed in. The one whose melodies he longs to listen to.

Suddenly he forced his eyes away before she'd get uncomfortable or the people get suspicious of him.

The rest of the song went in a daze as he kept thinking back to Korie. He was worried that he had stared at Korie for a bit too long during the performance. But he believed that as long as she doesn't understand the lyrics, he can always come up with an excuse and he was confident that she wouldn't.

As the song came to an end, they had to say goodbye when suddenly J Hope mentioned about his family being in the audience and the boys cheered for them. As they bid goodbye with big smiles, the curtain dropped blocking their view of the armys who kept asking them to stay a little longer.

Once the curtains were completely down, the smiles faltered a little as everyone stretched out to let go of the tiredness.

RM ran to where Korie was but she wasn't there anymore.

" Namjoona, let's go.", called Jin and RM reluctantly walked back.

The boys went straight to the green room to relax. They all settled on the couch huffing and groaning in pain but Namjoon was lost in thought.

" Aaah. That was tiresome."

" But it was amazing."

" After so long. We should definitely celebrate."

" Yeah, let's do that after the V live."

The boys kept talking but Namjoon couldn't be bothered by any of it as his mind was still thinking back to Korie. He couldn't take it anymore.

" Guys, I will be back .", He said and ran out without looking back completely ignoring their curious calls.

He looked everywhere, around the backstage, the dressing rooms, he even went as far as to ask some random backup dancers about Korie's whereabouts but it was of no use.

Disheartened he started walking back to the green room. On his way back, he came across the corner from where she watched them perform. He took a peek at the now empty arena that glittered in the lights under the night sky and smiled at the thought of Korie gasping at the view if she had been here.

Just when he was gonna walk away, he saw a familiar silhouette sitting in the shadows at the far end of the stage staring at the sky. His legs took him towards the silhouette and as soon as the baggy clothes and messy bun came into view, he knew exactly who it was. He picked up his pace and knelt behind her.

" The sky is beautiful isn't it?", He asked and expected her to be startled but she was still as ice.

She groaned as if her voice got caught in her throat. Suddenly, her eyes glittered and little drops of tears trickled down the corner of her cheeks onto the stage as she kept staring at the sky.

" Hey. Are you okay?", RM asked concerned. She shook her head subtly and her lips quivered.

" Korie...", RM squeezed her shoulder and she couldn't hold it in anymore.

She threw her arms around him as she sobbed heavily into his chest clutching onto his shirt. RM immediately embraced her tight. His heart broke every time her body trembled as she continued to shed those tears of pain.

" Cry it out, I am right here.", He kept saying soothing words without once questioning her. She tightened her grip around him crumbling his satin shirt and he continued to stroke her hair trying to calm her down. Once she calmed down she pulled away immediately embarassed.