Follow My Heart

AT HOME

Footsteps approaching
Sudden piercing sunlight
Fluttering eyes
Blurry vision
And,

Tony?

" Good morning!", he screamed in my face and I just wanted to punch the air out of him.

How can he be so loud?

" Can you tone it down? My head's going to explode.", I grumbled pulling at my hair.

" Shouldn't I be the one with a hangover? Why are you complaining?"

" You don't need a hangover to have a terrible headache. All you need is a stupid loud roommate."

" Hey. You don't have to be so grumpy."

" Anyone would be grumpy at -", I turned to the clock.

" 8:30? Are you crazy? Who wakes up at 8:30 in the morning on their day off?", I was practically howling. My muscles were tense, my heart started to run faster and I was boiling with anger.

I might sound irrational right now but to me, sleep is as precious as a shooting star. Thanks to my insomnia, I rarely get to have a sound sleep and it was one of those rare times. After almost a month of a busy schedule, I finally got to sleep peacefully but Tony had to just ruin it for me.

" I made breakfast for you.", he pouted almost at the brim of tears.

" Why in the world did you want to make breakfast for me out of the blue? ", I continued to yell.

" I wanted to apologize for last night. I shouldn't have drunk so much. I heard you had a hard time alone with four drunk people.", he sheepishly scratched the back of his neck but all I could think was their reason to get that drunk.

My eyes softened, my muscles relaxed and my heart went back to normal. I couldn't be angry at him anymore. My anger just vanished off into thin air but I didn't want to show it on my face. After all, I had to maintain my cool.

" Okay okay. I am already up, so I might as well have your breakfast. I am letting you off the hook this time, but if you ever wake me up on my off day, ever again, I will make sure you are dead for good.", I warned him, staring straight into his eyes and I could see him visibly gulp in fear.

With that, I went ahead to wash up while he just stood there frozen.
I can be scary when I want to.

30 minutes later, I was standing in front of our table, drooling. I couldn't be bothered by Jeon and Tony bickering about last night or Dany complaining about how he was tired of the two of them as I stared longingly at the huge spread of western breakfast in front of my eyes.

" I can't deal with these people anymore. Let's dig in.", Dany quietly whispered to me and I was so up for it.

So, while those two bickered like the immature kids they were, I and Dany devoured the mouthwatering food.

I might hate his guts but I gotta admit. Along with being a great choreographer, Tony was an amazing chef.

" Yaah. If you want to eat anything at all, you guys better hurry. Korie and I ain't stopping for anyone.", Dany yelled while slurping away at his cereal and the two ran to the table.

" Finally, we found someone who can make Tony cook for good.", smirked Jeon only to get kicked in the shin by Tony.

" It wasn't me. It was all him. All he had to do was be an irresponsible idiot.", I scoffed at him.

" You sure know how to hold a grudge. I have already apologized for it. I even cooked for you.", he whined.

" He must really be sorry. I swear, he didn't cook once for as long as we lived together.", said Dany.