Author's Note

LOOK AT THIS

I know, I know

I know, I know. It's weird that I am celebrating 100 follower mile stone after being here on Wattpad for years but let me tell you this. I was a vivid reader on Wattpad before I even thought of writing a novel. I never used to think of following an author even though I loved their books, I was always too shy to comment and I was way too immersed in a book because of which voting on the chapter totally slipped out of my mind. I didn't think too much of it until I became a writer and realised the importance of those three elements. But I also realised that your book is way more appreciated than the numbers.

So I know that the number of devoted readers of a book is way beyond the number that is displayed in our profile. But a milestone needs to be celebrated so HERE's to 100 followers. Thank you for all the love.

Also, my Wattpad has started to act up again and for a while, I couldn't send messages to anyone until today. So to all my new readers, welcome to my world. I hope you enjoy it here and thank you so much for reading my work and noticing me.

Also, I interact with a few of my readers, and trust me they all make my day with their messages so please feel free to interact with me more. I'd love to put a name to my lovely readers.

The next chapter will be up soon and trust me when I say that this chapter would be an end of a phase!

See you soon.

Until then, keep loving yourself and spread some love.

Loads of love

Levina Littman ❤️