Found Her!?

A few days later

Two days passed by in a blink as we practiced vigorously day and night. I barely saw Jeon, as I was always at practice. All day with the crew and after practice with Tony and the BTS. Tony and J Hope took it upon themselves to bring me up to speed with the choreographies.

Vienna still trash-talked about me. Tiana continued to deal with her making things easy for me.

It was my last chance to get my moves perfect before I officially joined BTS in practice along with the crew tomorrow. I was already familiar with the steps by now, I just have to make them perfect. I was ready to give it all.

" Okay, guys. That's it for today. Good job. Let's meet tomorrow.", Tony called out. BTS was practicing in the front while I worked on my moves in the back. The crew was long gone while stayed back.

" How's the practice going?", J hope came running to me.

" I don't know, I wish I had more time. ", I said a little disappointed that the practice was over.

" You are doing great. Don't be so hard on yourself.", J Hope said but I knew I could do better.

Everyone was there except Tony. I looked around for him but he was nowhere to be found. He was here just a few moments ago. Just when I was about to ask the guys, Tony walked in, rushing towards me, with his hands behind him and a broad smile on his face.

" What?", I asked him curious.

" Everyone attention.", he said loud enough . The members immediately turned their attention to him and gathered around.

" Hereby, I officially pronounce Korie as a member of our family.", said Tony as he hung something around my neck. The members started clapping cheerfully and J Hope put his arms around me as he told me how proud he was of me.

I got hold of the card that hung at the end of the ribbon around my neck.

It read

' BTS CREW'

'KORIE'

'BACKUP DANCER'

'TEMP'

With my picture on it.

" Wow.", was all I could manage to say. My heart ached as I looked at the card. It felt like a huge achievement. I didnt know if I deserved it but I felt this urge to work harder than ever .

I wish I could show it off to people back home. Something like,
'In your face, I have got it in myself. I am so much better what you guys think of me.'

" You must be tired to get in on my card. So I thought you should have your own. It says temp for now, but soon you will be a permanent member once the paperwork gets through.", Tony said with a hand around my shoulder.

Yeah, Tony and I got pretty close.
Yes, he still is the duality king.
Yes, he is still annoying.
No, I am not tired of it anymore.

Showing off his duality has became more of a regular routine for him now.
He gets rude early in the morning when he comes to pick me up, he turns all sweet when he is teaching me. He becomes all hulk when the whole crew doesn't do well. And after the practice, he becomes all cocky. He has become predictable and now I am pretty much used to the schedule.

" This calls for a celebration. Let's have dinner together.", V screamed and Jungkook started jumping excitedly at the mention of food.

V and I haven't had many conversations but whenever we did end up interacting, he'd say something that seemed weird to everyone but strangely made sense to me. We also shared a major quality. We daydream a lot. During practice, half of the time, the members keep calling out for me or V, cause we are lost in our own world. Sometimes alone , and sometimes together.