Showing her Charms

"This cannot be true.", gasped Jungkook and a smirk naturally crept over my face as I smoothly finished up with the highest number of kills.

" Did you think I would be bad at it just because I am a girl? You know thats very judgemental.", I said half-joking.

" No. I am just surprised that you defeated Jin hyung. Among us, he is like a pro.", Jungkook said carefully glancing at Jin who just blankly stared at the screen.

So let me bring you up to speed. I wanted to prove that I was stronger and so I challenged RM to a game of Call of duty which he accepted, totally confident that he would win. By the end of round 1, Jungkook and Jimin witnessed RM's confidence crumble into pieces as I defeated him and broke his personal high score. Jin hyung stepped up to save RM's pride only to get smashed by me.

So here we are. Me being proud of myself, and Jungkook being mesmerised by my skills. Suga, Jimin, V, and Hope laughing like crazy, RM consoling Jin and Jin just staring at the screen dumbfound, the food in the kitchen long forgotten.

"It's okay hyung. You can come to my level too.", I said lightly patting Jin's head.

" Seriously, is there anything you are not good at ? ", Jungkook asked settling beside me his eyes twinkling with wonderment.

" My little Korie is super talented.", said Hope as he put his hand around my neck from behind and I smiled like a little puppy.

"It's expected of her. I mean, after all, she is my sister. She can only be extraordinary at gaming. I went easy on her today but next time I will be merciless.", Jin said dusting off his pants as he stood up.

" Oh really? Do you want to go again? Don't go easy on me this time.", I challenged him.

" Oh sure but I have to feed you guys so I better get back to cooking.", He said hurriedly sprinting to the kitchen and everyone started teasing him.

" I must say, you are amazing. I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that you are so much like Jungkook. Good at everything.", said J Hope, and I shook my head frantically embarrassed.

" We are soulmates.", Jungkook screamed hugging me from the side.

" Yaah!", RM suddenly yelled attracting everyone's attention.

" What?", Jungkook asked surprised.

" Uh... Jin hyung. Jin hyung is working alone. Someone should help him out. ", he stuttered.

" Oh. Yeah. I will go." said Suga making his way to the kitchen. V and Jimin followed him suit.

" I would love to help but the one thing I am absolutely bad at is cooking. I might actually set the house on fire.", I said feeling guilty.

"It's okay. You are our guest. You can just sit here. Namjoon can give you company. Kitchen is a restricted zone for him.", said J Hope snickering.

" I pledge guilty.", RM said a little embarrassed.

With that J Hope and Jungkook moved to the kitchen to help them set the table.

" You really are Incredible. I mean how did you find the time to actually excel at everything?", RM spoke up.

" I really am not. About Call of duty, I didn't have a lot of friends so I used to keep myself busy playing this. This is the only game I ever played so I am bad at pretty much every other game.", I whispered to him.

" I heard that." came a voice from behind us that made me jump out of the couch and drop to the floor.

" I demand a rematch and I will choose the game this time," said Jin as he walked around the couch to get his hands on the gaming console totally ignoring the fact that I was on the floor.