The Turn Of Events

IN THE STUDIO AT HOME

" Whoa!", I exclaimed as soon as I saw the studio.

It was as if I was stuck in a trance. I unconsciously dropped my bag and walked in trying to take every inch of that beautifully designed studio.

It wasn't very different from the one at the company but the aesthetics screamed BTS. I have been to each of the seven members' studios at the company and they were styled according to their taste. But this was like an abstract of everyone's personal touch.

There were artworks on the wall. A shelf filled with comics, books, and figurines. A little plant by the computer system placed in the center. All kinds of musical instruments placed behind the system. An X box in a little corner. Stuffed toys lined up on the couch. It was amazing.

The papers filled with scribbles in different handwritings piled up messily on the end of the computer table said that they must have cleaned up hastily.

" You guys did a good job cleaning up. Wouldn't it have been easier to just keep it clean always?", I chuckled.

" Well, it's all Namjoon.", J Hope quickly pushed the blame onto RM.

Normally, RM would have just accepted it but his gasp said he wasn't going to take it this time.

" Yaaaah. Everyone is responsible for this mess. Everyone uses this room", RM defended himself.

" But you used it the most during the time you were on a quest to find your author.", J Hope smirked while pointing his eyebrows at me and RM turned crimson.

" What?", I asked confused but for some reason, I felt like I knew what he was talking about. I just couldn't connect the dots or I just didn't want to believe it still.

" Oh, you have no idea. He spent hours in this room to track you down. He kept trying to figure out ways to meet you. He was heavily obsessing over you in this tiny studio.", J Hope started rambling while RM tried to stop him.

" Wow.", I just didn't know what to say. It's been some time since I have been friends with him but I still couldn't believe that RM was once upon a time actually looking for me. It still feels as unreal as it felt back in time in that parking lot when I heard about it for the first time. It was nothing less than a k-drama and that just made it even more unbelievable.

" Yes. Also, isn't this where you did that iconic live?", he asked RM.

" Hobi...", RM glared at him.

" Yeah right. As if that's gonna scare me. But your glare says I struck a nerve so I must be right.", J Hope rubbed his hands feeling evil.

" What iconic live?", I asked genuinely confused. Now, this I had zero idea about.

" You don't know about the iconic live where he talked about you and your book endlessly which made the whole fandom look for you?", J Hope said while RM tried to shut his mouth.

" Whoa! For real?", I asked him genuinely surprised.

" I mean, I didn't mean to but somehow yeah. Kind of.", he said scratching the back of his neck, totally embarrassed.

" Though he felt bad for taking the internet on a storm, I'm pretty sure he was eager to find you. But you did a pretty good job to keep your identity a secret. How did you even-", suddenly J Hope's voice faded into the background as I read the text on my phone.

MAIL

HI,
THIS IS BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT. YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH BANG PD NIM FOR 27-7-2022 HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. WE REQUEST YOU TO ARRIVE AT THE OFFICE AT 9 AM. SHARP. THANK YOU!