The Perfect Lie

A FEW DAYS LATER

Drip drip drip.

I had started to feel the exhaustion, as my drenched in sweat body hit the floor.

" That's it. Great job people. You guys can head home now.", Tony screamed into the microphone and everyone rejoiced but I didn't care anymore.

I didn't even want to move an inch. I desperately wished someone would just teleport me into my bed so I could drift off to sleep. Two weeks of vigorous practice and I have still not got used to it.

" Babe, are you okay?", a weak voice rang in my ear.

I turned my head to see Tiana who was lying beside me as she tried to catch a breath.

" God, you look worse than me.", I said.

" I had to keep up with the new student. How can you be so good?"

" Oh please. I was the one who almost died trying to keep up with you guys."

" Yeah right!"

We both started laughing even though our bodies ached at the slightest moment.

" Come on, get up.", said Jhon standing over us lending his hands.

How could he be so cheerful after such an arduous routine?

We held onto his hand and suddenly Tiana glanced at me. For some reason, I instantly knew what to do. Instead of standing on our feet with his help, we pulled him down and rolled away, as his body hit the floor.

" That was so mean.", came in Jimin who sympathetically looked at Jhon
groaning in pain.

" I just wanted him to rest Oppa. He never rests.", I said looking at Jimin with the cutest puppy dog eyes that I could make.

Jimin helped Jhon onto his feet.

" Are you okay?", he asked Jhon helping him dust off his clothes.

" Nae, Hyung. I am fine. I have got used to these girls playing pranks on me. Thank you Hyung.", He said bowing to Jimin and we started giggling.

" It's okay. I am just glad you are okay.", Jimin said as he put a hand around him.

" Guys. Everyone is gone. Sang-soo is waiting outside. Let's go.", Jhon whined.

" Oh really? ", I exclaimed as I cranked my neck to scan the room.

The camera crew was almost gone. None of the backup dancers were in sight. Even the boys and Tony were gone. It was just me, Tiana, Jhon, Jimin, and a few members of the camera crew.

" Wow. That was quick.", Tiana said as she got onto her feet with Jhon's help.

" Come on. Get up.", Jimin said softly as he lent me a hand but I was feely exceptionally lazy today.

" Do I have to?", I pouted.

" Don't even try to act cute. get up this instant.", Tiana yelled which was quite opposite to Jimin.

" Why are you yelling at me?", I whined.

"Yaah. Your house is 5 minutes away, mine is 30 minutes away. I need my sleep.", She yelled while the two boys hysterically laughed at our silly fight.

I just rolled over and curled up into a ball, sulking.

" Wow. I can't believe she is being such a baby.", Tiana huffed while Jhon tried to calm her down though he couldn't hold back his laugh.

" You guys head out. She's gotta wait for Tony anyways. I will take care of her. ", Jimin said laughing.

" Oh right. Then I will leave her to you Jimin-shii. Bye devil.", Tiana said walking away. John bid us a quick goodbye and scurried after her.