The Rumored Girlfriend

AT BTS's HOUSE

" You have got to get off that couch.", Jin said handing me my cold coco with absolute disgust on his face.

The reason behind the disgust was a messy 24-year-old woman lying on the couch with her legs lazily dangling down the side. She fashioned a pair of PJs covered in pizza stains probably from the movie marathon last night or binge-watching series during the day cause she had nothing better to do. Her bed hair roughly pulled up into a weird pony only made things worse.

Just to be clear, she was me!

" Don't blame me, blame Mr.Manager. He is the one who won't let me step out of the house.", I shrugged.

" It's for your own safety you know.", said Suga from the kitchen.

" I know but it's been like what, 2 weeks? People would already have moved on from the airport fiasco.", I argued.

" 2 weeks? It's been only 3 days genius.", Jin said smacking me on my head.

" Ow that hurts.", I whined.

" Good cause that must help you run those rusty wheels. Seriously, how did you even manage to be a doctor with those brains?", Jin questioned and it hurt my pride.

" Oh really? Are we going that far now? Well, how can you....", I wanted to diss him but I had nothing to work with. I mean he was good at everything. Dancing, singing, acting, cooking, drinking, being wise, being funny, being amazing, being handsome, you name it, he had a trophy in it.

" What? Cat got your tongue? Got a frog in your throat? Got your tongue-tied ?", he mocked me.

Damn, he is good at English too.

Annoyed, I just huffed and turned away pouting which made him laugh.

" You look so cute sulking.", he said ruffling my already messy hair.

" Stop messing my hair.", I screamed swatting away his hand but he wouldn't stop.

" Suga Oppa.... Look at him.", I complained. Suga just chuckled and went on with his work.

Helpless, I gave up while Jin continued ruffling my hair making me look more and more homeless by the minute.

" Uff, it's hard being the youngest here.", I sighed.

" Yeah. Try saying that after enduring it for a few more years. You might be where I am right about now.", came Jungkook walking out of his room in his PJs and bed hair.

We both had the same attire and the same look yet we both looked extremely different. He could go on the covers of magazines looking like that, while the best I could do was get a special mention in a Halloween costume contest.

" Looks like someone has been watching FRIENDS.", said Jin recognizing the reference and Jungkook immediately hi-fied me.

Yup, that's right. I made him watch the series to help him polish his English. He never had the will to start so I forced him to watch it with me.

" Ew. Why are your hands so sticky?", Jungkook said quickly pulling away his hand.

" No, they are not.", I protested while checking my palms thoroughly. You know just in case.

" Yes they are.", Jungkook insisted.

" You guys are making it sound like I am a dirty person.", I whined.

" That's because right now, you are one.", said Jin.

" That's it. I am going to freshen up which I still think is a waste of water, time, and energy cause all I am gonna do is sit on that couch with my eyes stuck to the screen all day long and it's all because of Mr.Manager.", I yelled and stomped off to my room.