TMT- Too Much To Take In

Ashna gaped at me as I stepped to the rhythm of ' ON ', with our imaginary sticks and drums, slaying my concert routine with Tiana.

When Tiana asked me to show the backup dancers how it was done, I was too embarrassed to dance of my sister. After all she had never seen me dance. Thanks to the charms of Jimin, he somehow convinced me and I found myself dancing. Though I was flustered the look on Ashna's face was worth it.

As soon as Tiana and I were done the room blew up with cheers, hoots, compliments, and applause while the two of us walked panting to where Ashna was sitting.

" You are kidding me. Is that really my June?", Ashna muttered as I got closer to them.

" Absolutely. That's your June, our Korie, and the best find from J Hope hyung's treasure of dancers.", Jungkook said with eyes of pride.

" That's an exaggeration.", I brushed it off though on the inside I was elated. I felt butterflies in my tummy.

" I still can't believe you never saw her dance before. She must have been dancing all the time to be this good.", KD asked curious.

" She did, in her room, with her door locked. The only time I saw her dance was at a school event doing classical dance. She was a shy dancer but a good one at it. But I didn't expect her to be this good at western dance.", Ashna said still amazed, and that somehow made me feel good.

She always used to outshine me in studies. I finally got something going for myself. Too bad my parents wouldn't see it that way.

" She is beyond. This is only after a few months of practice and no training. People undergo years of training to reach that level of perfection. She is one of a kind. It's such a shame that I can't manage her. I was really looking forward to it.", KD said dispirited.

As soon as those  words came out of his mouth, I started coughing out of panic. I hadn't told Ashna about it and I was planning on keeping it that way. I hoped my sudden dramatic cough could get the message through.

" You okay? Let me get you some water.", Tiana was getting up when one of the backup dancers came rushing with a bottle. He looked young and yae tall.

Even before I could thank him, he ran away and hid behind his friends. That was weird but I chose to ignore it.

" Manage her? Back-up dancers have managers too?", Ashna asked surprised.

" Yes."

"No."

KD and I said at the same time. Apparently, the message didn't get through.

" Well, because I was close with BTS, they wanted me to have a manager. Right Oppa?", I stressed at my words, staring at KD wide-eyed trying to send a signal.

"What? No. She was given an offer to join BTS to make a co-ed group. I was supposed to be her manager. You didn't know?", KD explained and I slapped my forehead real loud. Turns out, KD and I weren't in sync. At all. It would have been a disaster if he had managed me.

" Thank you so much, Oppa. You caught on so fast.", I said with my head in my hands.

" Whoa! Hold your horses. You mean you were asked to be the 8th member of BTS?", Ashna asked taken aback.

" Yes.", I answered in a neutral tone.

" As in a member of THE BTS.?", She asked again unable to believe what she was hearing.

" Yes."

" As in an idol."

" Yes. Yes. Yes. Can we stop talking about it now?", I tried to dismiss the topic.