introduction

Sequel to Bad Boys Pet.

If you haven't read bad boys pet u will be confused when reading this book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The last few lines from book one in case you forgot

But I still felt used and empty. He was about to open the door when I stopped him.

I had to know, the question was burning in my chest and I need to get it answered.

" did you ever really love me?" I asked as he turned around to face me

Shaking his head I could see how sorry he looked " no" he replied bluntly walking out of the room.

Now that we are all caught up let's get into it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BLURB

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

" Whiskey" I signaled to the bartender sitting on one of the bar stools

" Isn't that a little too strong for a small girl like you" A soft yet sweet deep voice whispered.

Instantly chills came over my body.

I slowly turned around and looked up to see a very familiar face.

He smiled like he doubted it was me for a second.

" The guy from the coffee shop right?" I questioned looking up at him

His head slowly nods as he checked his watch.

He was wearing a tux in a fucking club. Who even does that?

" Demitri" he smiled.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Since the incident with Alexander and Elizabeth, let's just say things haven't been going good for them since then.

Feeling has been unfolded and new people has been introduced in the life of these people

Yet big secret that is yet to come to light..

what will happen when people find out?

Will be of shock or will it be a a good outcome. Stay tuned while we keep up with the live of Elizabeth.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

PG 18...

If you don't like gay people or gay people things then this is where u leave lol...

Have fun reading this guy's. Hope u like it.

Choiiiiiii 💕