Sit

Warm , wholesome, sweet, fucking addicting.

I didn't want to stop. But god knows if some caught us.

If he caught us.  

* He meaning Alexander*

I pulled away from his lips and looked up in his eyes.

He was longing for me to come back, Even I could say the same. But this was wrong. I could never do this again.

" i-"

" it's fine" he broke in.

He turned around and took up my folders giving them  to me with a smile " if you don't tell I wont" was his last words before he walked away.

I could still feel his lips on mine, his touch on my waste. The way he pulled me gently and helled me like I was falling.

I couldn't stop it. My lips cruled up in a smile.

I touched it. I touched my lips with my fingers.  It felt soft. Almost as soft as his.

I walked out the document center with my foulders. I actually managed to get it done in time for lunch too.

I knocked on his door this time I wanted to make sure that I wasn't intruding on anything again.

" come" Justin answered alone.

I assumed he was alone also

But how I was wrong. I opened the door with the color coded folders in my hand. And there they were. Alexander and Massimo both standing in the same room .

"Ahh you're done. Finally" Justin exhaled like he was waiting for me to bring them to him .

He wasn't siting in his chair. Alexander was.

He was sitting like the mafia men in those Italian movies.

The one that always had the cigarette in their mouth looking though and mighty.

" yes" I repiled standing still at the door.

" well what are you waiting for ?;" he raised an eye brow at me

" oh right. Sorry" I smiled walking off towards the table where Alexander was sitting.

I placed the files on the table and was about to walk off when he grabbed my hand.

I looked over to him, his eyes looked frightening but hot at the same time.

I gasped

" sit" he commanded.

I looked around but there was nothing there to sit on. Except

" where?" I asked in a low tone

" here" he pointed to the floor

I wanted to pull my hand out of his grip and tell him to fuck off.

But what good would that give me?

I hesitated at fist . I really didn't want to sit on the floor.

I stood up for a while looking at nothing and No one until I felt a thug in my hand and I was on the floor right beside his leg like a pet.

" leave us" I heard him say.

I couldn't see the faces of Justin and Massimo anymore. I could only see their shoes from underneath the table .

Massimo's shoes was the first to leave the room.

Justin was still standing there . I assume he was looking at Alex.