rebound toy

Justin's pov

He looked at me for a while and walked off towards the door.

I thought he was going to lock it like he did with her but instead he opened it and looked at me.

" I'm leaving. Call me when you're not being fucking delusional  " he scoffed walking out of my office

Tears streamed down my face. I hated her, but, I hated myself more for hating her.

She knew him Long before me.

How could I even compete with her.

She was everything I'm not .. I was his rebound from her. He  felt incomplete when she left so he came to me and tried to make me be her, but sadly I wasn't.

For one she was a woman. She had things that I didn't. She knew how to get him off while I was just his toy. A piece of rebound toy.

I took my car keys and left the building. I needed to clear my head off him and her for a while.

The beach would be alot of fun since the sun was setting, so I drove there to watch the sun set.

There was music playing in my car while my car seat was laid back.

My car windows were tilted so No one could see me from the outside.

I didn't know when I fell asleep but I woke up in the exact spot. It was midnight and my phone had tons of missed calls from Alex.

I rolled my eyes at the thought of him. He should honestly fuck off if you asked me.

One part of me wanted to go home but the other part of me wanted to go to one of those late night clubs.

My body made up its mind.

I was infact at a club.

The music was beating in my ears and I was dancing with girls from all over.

I was never drunk, but I wasn't all that sober either.

Maybe I could hook up with one of these women to get my masculinity back.

" this is my favorite song" a girl smiled  rubbing up against me.

She has the smoothest skin and the puffiness in her hair was like cotton candy . Her skin was like honey and her hair smelt like perfume. 

She smiled at me with her dark brown eyes " you're cute "

" and you're gorgeous "

We both kept eye contact while as we were dancing. She started to come closer to me touching all over my body.

" wanna get  out of here?"

"Fuck yeah"  I repiled.

She took my hand and lead me out to her car where we made out against her car door.

It felt good to kiss a girl again. Since Alex, I've never looked at a woman again.

Even tho we weren't together I saved myself for him.

But fuck him and his perfect cock. I wanted her tonight.

Twisting and turning the smell of something burning came over my noes. I jumped up looking around.

Where is this place? I wondered to myself

I looked for my shirt which I found on the floor next to some other junk like pizza boxes and cigarette butts.