lil cum slut

He was crying alot, why would he do that to himself knowing I was going to choose her.

I told him . I told him not to expect much from me.

" I told you not to do this to yourself" I sighed.

" I-I kno-know" he sobbed hugging on to me tighter

I will hug him for as long as he wants. It's the least I can do after what he's going through right now.

" Can we talk" I asked  " without the yelling this time"

He laughed a bit and pulled up from me whipping his eyes

We both sat on the couch and faced each other

" What you did was wrong  " I looked at him

He nods

" You can't go around acting on impulse because of your feelings justin, Elizabeth was in the room"

" I know. I was just angry and... and you were looking at her even while we were arguing"

" I told you this was nothing but a fling. I told you not to get attached to me"

" But u?" He shot up from the couch

He was getting angry again after I told him not to

" You treated me good up until she got here. Just fire her so we can go back to how we were Alex" he yelled

" I can't do that" I said calmly

" Why not?"

" Beacuse I'm in love with her" I confessed

I've never told anyone this before... Only Massimo knew and he only found out because I was drunk.

I looked up at justin who was standing above me in shock

" Y-you're wh-at?" his voice cracked

" I love her, she means eve-"

" Don't lie to yourself" he broke in with a laugh " you only want to get in her pants"

" I already got in her pants Justin, alot of time too. And it still didn't change my feelings towards her either "

He scoffed folding her arms " I don't get it. What does she have that I don't"

" She doesn't have an attitude when I'm trying to explain something to her " I raised an eyebrow at him " now sit the fuck down and let me finish"

He sat back down on the couch with his anrs still folded

I sighed " if you can't come to terms with us just fucking with no feelings attached then just leave. I'll pay for a plane ticked and you can go where ever you want . I'll make sure u live in luxury and your great great great grand kids will also live in luxury "