Punished

" Mona!" I called out as soon as I entered my house

Even with no response it felt good to know that it wasn't just me anymore.

That I wasn't alone

Placing my bag on the couch I looked at the wall clock

I had two hours to get ready and I didn't know how to feel about what he asked of me to do.

Regardless, I'll still do it because I want him to know how much better I am from that whore he calls a wife

I laughed to myself and scoffed afterwards at the pathetic flashback I had just now.

It should have been her that left that  night in tears.

He should have told her that he didn't love her.

I was so fucking stupid back then.

If it was now I don't think I would have ever slept with him knowing that he plotted with some assholes to kidnap me.

I knocked on the door to Mona's room where still I heard no response.

I took the knob in my hands turning it to open the door.

She was sleeping.

I smiled to myself closing back the door and walked to my room.

I did everything a girl would normally do before going on a date. Shaving, hair, makeup, skin care.

I wanted to look, feel, and smell good for him.

I walked to my closet. I had no trouble finding clothes to wear. I had a job that pays be bank .

And I use that bank to buy online clothes.

I had boxes in my hallway that I haven't even opened yet. But I know it's clothes that I bought form some online website.

Moving though the racks of dresses I stopped on a black straight cotton dress

It was a very long dress with spaghetti straps . It was plane but I knew my curves would bring out the best in this dress

I put it on with only thirty minutes left.

Following the black dress I put on a black 6 inch heel.

My hair was the best it has ever been. I looked like the wife of a rich man.

Maybe I should wear a ring with my other jewelry. It would seem as if we were married, or that he gave me a promise ring.

I smiled at my idea and rushed to my jewelry box where I took out a dazzling sliver ring filled the diamonds

Following that I pared it with it's matching neckless and ear ring

Black and sliver. A combination that's so simple yet so elegant.