Maria comes home

" Don't fucking touch me you pig!" I screamed at him " we're over! let me go before I call my brother "

" I'm not stopping you from leaving Maria, but give back my phone" he said calmly

I fucking hated this scum I called a husband

" Here, you want it back?" I took it out of my purse " have it you cunt" I threw it in the wall making it smash into pieces.

He looked at me in anger and walked over to me quickly grabbing me by the throat and pushing me against the wall.

Everything I had fell out of my arm due to the shock and at he lack of oxygen that came over me.

My feet were off the ground and my body was shaking.

The look in his eyes show no mercy.

Was he really going to kill me this time ?

I was gasping for air before hitting his arms repeatedly.

I tried to tell him to let go but no sound came out.

I was loosing strength quickly and my eyes got foggy.

" Don't be fucking stupid Maria! You're my sister. A man can never kill you" Alexander's voice echoed in my head as a metallic taste came over in my mouth

" Don't die you fucking cunt" another voice yelled at me.

It was my subconscious telling me to get myself  up.

I gasp for air and I kicked Bruno in his balls as hard as I could. He released me from his grip and we both fell to the floor.

" You fucking bitch" he yelled in pain

I was coughing while I crawled on my knees to get my bag and suit case.

When I looked back I saw that he was about to get up

I couldn't let him get on he legs before me . If he did...outside will never see my face again.

I gained a random wave of strength and ran. I ran as fast as I could out the house towards the drive through where the driver father sent for me parked. 

When he saw me he was about to get out of the car to open the door but I opend it myself telling him to step on the gas.

He did.

As I was leaving I saw Bruno running out the house looking pissed off

I exhaled in relief. Only god knows what he would of done to me this time if he had caught me.

" Are you okay mam? Do you need to go to the hospital?"

" No" I said quickly with a smile. I then pulled out the small mirror I had in my purse to look at my neck.