soft Massimo (day 1 continue)

I tossed and turned in my bed, I couldn't sleep knowing that she was in a room right next to mine

I wanted her to use me in every way possible. I wanted her to think of me as nothing more than a fuck toy.

Her fuck toy.

Slowly I got up and sat on the edge of my bed. Thoughts about going to her room and begging her to have her way with me rushed through my head.

It was heartless for her to not do anything to me on the first night.

I wanted to feel her, I wanted her to know what a good boy I am .

What a good boy I can be.

That was it... I'm going to beg her. I don't care if she gets mad . I want this.

No...

I need this. 

Quickly I got up from my bed, no shirt on. Only my grey swats pants and an  erection growing harder and harder and more I thought about her.

When I got to her door I paused , not because I was nervous but because this would mean she'd get to see me in this needy state.

My hand finally came up the white hard door and I knocked

It only took a minute but I was already turning to walk back to my room when I heard the door knob turn

It was her. She looked so good in that robe.

I bet was was completely naked underneath too.

" What's wrong?" she asked, her voice filled with concern

Somehow I couldn't find the words to talk. I've been practicing what I would say if she did come out, but now my mind is completely blank.

I looked down to the floor. My hands started to shake but I wanted to say something instead of keeping her waiting for someone as pathetic as me

" Well? " her voice awaits my answer

" I-i just umm-"

" Look at me while you speak" she cut me off. Her tone more powerful than before

I guess she was finally feeling the power of how much control I'm willing to give up for her to have her way with me.

Slowly I looked up at her. Her dark eyes against mine. The scene was intense but I longed for her to but her hands on me.

" Well um" my voice came out horse and deep.

I cleared my throat in hopes to speak again but it never came. Only thing I head her say was...

" Get in my room on the floor facing my bed"

I did exactly as she asked, no hesitation, no questions asked.