Author summary

So I thought it would be fun to give you guys a little summery of the relationships going on in this book..

It's kinda confusing, especially for the ones who aren't paying attention to what they are reading.

Sooo let's begin

Elizabeth:  confused asf about who the fuck she loves... Demetri? Alex? Massimo?.. she don't know.. but in reality she needs Alexander. She feels better when he speaks to her even tho it's not always good words..

Alexander:  deeply in love with Elizabeth but doesn't know how to show it... He uses Justin as a way to get her out of his head but he stills thinks about her. He's a simp. He cannot understand his emotions so he  pretends to be dominant and in control most  the times.

Massimo: He has severe mommy issues but doesn't show them ( will come up later in the story), he absolutely loves being in control but he also wants to be used and taken for granted. Don't get it twisted tho... He only feels this way about Elizabeth. He's confused about the reason why he's so drawn to her even tho she's not his type.. never the less he wants her to use him.

Justin: is deeply in love with Alexander, hates Elizabeth to death but wishes to be her at the same time because he want to get the same attention she gets from Alex .

Pablo: was Alexanders first gay love that no one knew about ( not even Massimo);. He has control over Alexander ( will come later in the story).  Openly bi and everyone knows it... Very in love with Alexander but hides it by being manipulative and nonchalant, hates Justin like hell.

~~~~~~~~~

This summary thing will be a part of the story from now on as more chapters come out and  new people are being introduced. So look out for these summary chapters

Here's a chain of what's happening in simple form....

Elizabeth loves Alex but hates how he treats her... Alex loves Elizabeth but doesn't know how to show it....  Massimo loves Elizabeth but is confused as to why.. Justin loves Alex but hates Elizabeth, Pablo loves Alex as well but hates Justin.

******