therapist is my top ?

During my time waiting anxiously for a text from Elizabeth, I received a call from Alexander

his words and his voice snapped me out of my delusional state of wanting that girl to overpower me.

I got ready as fast as I could heading down to Alex's location

I couldn't think straight ... the last time I heard him say those words was when I was just eleven years old.

Those were the days he had all of his trust in me. But I couldn't help to think that we were drifting apart over the years. It broke my heart so much I had to get therapy.

I dreaded the days, but at the same time I waited for the day he would tell me that didn't need me anymore.

But when I heard that call.

When I heard him say...

"Massimo I need you"

The sudden urge to drop anything and anyone to attend to him came over me.

I broke every red light and every stop sign just to get to where he was.

One part of me was worried about him, but the other part was happy to see that he still had trust in me to call me in the time he was most vulnerable.

When I burst thought the door and saw Elizabeth leaving I eventually knew what the matter was.

He's broken because of her.

Again.

I walked passed her like she was nothing but mear flesh and bones. I'd do anything and choose my brother over anyone.

Even her.

As soon as I entered the private room I saw Alex sitting around the table gulping a shot of whiskey down his throat.

It was only impulse, but as soon as I saw him reach for the bottle of whiskey for another shot I pulled it away from him.

He had too much on his mind already.

Getting drunk and causing father to go savage on him will only make him feel worse.

" I think that's enough" I say as I pulled the bottle out of his hand

Seeing how he didn't try to argue with me, I sat down removing my jacket.

" Her again?"

" Her again" he repeated with a scoff " I'm such a fucking idiot to think she'd be the same broken girl I met five years ago"

" What happened?"

" She admitted that she had sex with some else "

His statement caused my head to rise and my heart to speed up.

If she told him then why am I here?

" Did she now?" my voice started to crack.

Hearing how nervous I sounded Alex looked at me, his eyes dark and angry