Russian roulette

5 years earlier

Water filled my eyes as I walked down the stairs

Water filled my eyes as I walked down the stairs . I could hear them arguing in the kitchen. I felt used and manipulated

" you fucked a whore in our bed alex.. how could you" the girls voice ringed throughout the room

" Honey relax she means nothing to me " Alexander replied back

*she means nothing to me* .

A sentence I never thought could shatter my heart even more.

The maids looked at me in disgust as I walked through the front door.

I saw Massimo at the door of a black tilted car.

He was waiting for me with the door open.

I wiped the tears off my cheeks and got into the car .

I jumped when I heard things started breaking in the house .

It was so loud.

If they hand neighbors the cops would have been called.

Massimo got into the car driving out of the estate.

I couldn't look up.

He could take me anywhere for all I care. I already felt like a piece of garbage anyways.

" LOOK" I heard him sigh " I'll be honest, you weren't my favorite person but I feel for u Elizabeth "

I didn't answer. I just let my treats flow more out of my eyes.

" you don't deserve to be with a guy like Alexander . You're a sweet and kind person and it would be crazy for such a soul like yours to end up with him"

I looked up from my hand for a mare second . He was looking at me through the  mirror.

" I'm not crying because of him " I lied . I was broken because of him. But I don't want him to think I was in love with him even though I was

" I'm crying because I'm a home reacker " I sniffed looking towards the window

He laughed " trust me, u recked no home. she will forgive him " he reassured.

I didn't reply. I just wanted to go home to my family.

Seeing my dad would make me feel so much better.

He's probably worried sick for me.

His baby girl didn't show up from the party.

" we're here " Massimo spoke as I felt the car stopped

" how did u know where I lived?" I questioned leaning my head up from the window

" don't worry about it .. now get out and never look back at me or this car" he mumbled in a cocky tone.