"you"

"baby let me explain. It's not whats it looks like" her voice broke apart 

I wanted to break his face... I wanted to see how good his head would look on a stick. How dear he fuck my wife?

My face was fuming in anger, How could she bring this guy into our house? in our bed. how could she cheat on me?

Me! Don Alexander?. Who the fuck dose she think she is? 

She was crying. She knew she fucked up big time. No one could save him now. 

I pulled out my gun and aimed it at his head. 

"how dear you fuck my wife?" I gritted through my teeth. 

He was about to beg for forgiveness,But my bullet was already in his head before he even spoke. His blood was all over my walls. All over the face of my so-called wife. 

She was next. I pointed my gun at her. her eyes filled with tears as the first drop fell to her cheeks. 

I was about to pull the trigger when the hand of Massimo come over my gun putting my hand down, I looked at him in anger. What was he doing? 

"She's not worth it" he uttered keeping a stern  gaze. 

He was right... She wasn't worth it. neither was the man she fucked in my bed.

Now his blood was all over my sheets and walls. He was the second man I killed In here. The first was with her.

God the look her face had when I said I didn't really love her. it's still stuck in my head to this day.

"get out of my house," I said calmly to her. 

My white sheet was still wrapped around her body knowing that she was clothed less underneath. She quickly got off my bed with the sheet still stuck on her. She didn't even change. She ran right downstairs and through my door. 

"I need a drink" Massimo sighed walking out of my blood-stained room.