Pablo

Alexanders pov

I was beyond pissed. It was fucking revolting to see this whore's  face again.

I kept a sharp gaze on Justin to let him know how fucking pissed I was .

" Please come in" I heard him say to her. 

It was bad enough With her being inches away from me,now we're going to be in the same room together.

How fucking pathetic

". How did y- you find me"Justin stuttered when he looked around at me 

Whatever the fuck her name was looked at me and swallowed when she saw the death glare I was throwing at her.

" I wanted to check on you" she smiled to him holding his hand.

I felt something exploded in my head when I saw her touch him.

I wasn't the jealous type towards him, but her touching him gave me the right to be jealous.

" Oh" he pulled his hand away from her awkwardly.

Her face made up in a sad frown

" You okay?" she questioned looking up at him

Gosh even her voice was fucking annoying.

" Yeah I'm fine. It's just that my boss is here and I don't want to make him uncomfortable" he replied looking at me while I looked at her

" He's your boss?" she asked in shock looking over to me

Was it even a fucking surprise that I was his boss?

Tired of all this non sense I got up from around Justin's desk putting my hands in my pockets.

" I'm leaving " was the only thing I said out of my mouth before walking out the door slamming it behind me to make it known that I was still mad.

I then reached into my pockets for my phone when I realized that Elizabeth had it with her.

I walked into her office without even knocking to see her head down on the desk sleeping

Stepping in, I slammed  to door shut to wake her up.

Her head jumped from the table with her hair stuck to her face from the drool she made.

" Did I wake you?" I asked knowing full well I did.

Shaking her head, she wiped the drool from her face fixing her hair when she realized it was me

" Ah no, I was just resting my eyes" she smiled standing up from around her desk.

It must be nice that she had nothing to do at work today.

" Really? " I smiled walking over to her.

I stood only an inch away from her and I could already hear her breathing louder.

" Someone must of kept you up all night for you to be sleeping like that." I whispered to her making her clear her throat

" That was a mistake" she replied looking up at me " and it will never happen again" she continued folding her arms

" What won't happen again?" I raised my eyebrow " this?" I ran  my hand up her  skirt with a smirk.

She twitched in her heels with a gasp escaping her lips

" Or" I smirked " this?" I continued making my way up to her panties pressing my tumb down on her clit.

A small moan then escape through her lips.

Such fucking music to my ears.

" Face it Elizabeth" I leaned over to her " no matter what you do or what you say, you're still going to allow me to touch you as much as I please " I smiled