"I will always choose her "

I got dressed for work

I got dressed for work. I needed to look my best since thay Pablo guy will be doing investigations.

Mona was still asleep in my bed. We talked the whole time after Demetri left.

I am so happy that we can get to see each other again

She told me how sorry she was and made everything better between us.

I no longer felt lonely beacuse she was here.

I reached for my car keys and walked out of my apartment.

I also left a note on the counter top to let Mona  know that I was at work and that she should could make herself at home .

I honestly wouldn't mind she tells me that she will be living here. I wanted 3 bedroom apartment for me and her and occasional guest.

I wanted her and I to be close again. Close without any drama and no more secrets .

My car pulled up in the parking lot and for the first time I found it hard to find a parking space.

It was like all the employees were here. I guess no one wanted to get fired from a job that pays 50k a week.

As soon as I walked into the building I was checked by the security. They never did checks before, but now they're acting like their all strict.

My bah was emptied and went through an x-ray.

After they found nothing on me they welcomed me and I walked off towards the elevator.

The door opend and I saw Massimo walking out.

He didn't look at me or anything, he just left walking out towards the exist.

I looked back at him walking, remembering every moment of what happened in my office

Mommy issues?

Pfft, he was just being delusional.

I got in the elevator and clicked the top floor. As soon as I got out I made it to Justin's office to let him know I was here

I knocked on the door but it opened as soon as I knocked.

Sticking my head through the cracks I saw him looking out the big glass window down at the city

Poor thing.  He must be devastated since his mother is in the hospital.

" Sir" I said walking inside the office

" Have you seen Alexander?" He asked without even turning form the window

He called him Alexander like it was normal.

"N-no" I stuttered for some reason.

" Okay, well I would I you to make some calls for me"

" Okay, just send the call log to my office and I'll do it  as quick as possible"

" No need. You do it here, in my office " he responded Turning around from the window to look over to me