His Brightest Moon

HIS BRIGHTEST MOON

Chantrea Hescavio doesn't care about her responsibilities in near future. She doesn't care about the riches, companies and money that they have. All she care is about how her dad will love her.

That was her main goal, to make his dad love her, not until he met the guy who comforts her in the park. They became close and got inlove with each other. Will the guy be added on her goal?

Anger. Hatred. Revenge. Will their love win against all? Matibay kaya ang pagmamahalan nila para manatili sa piling ng isa't isa?

***

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

TRIGGER WARNING!
SOME SCENES MAY TRIGGER YOUR ANXIETY/DEPRESSION

TYPOGRAPHICAL AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AHEAD!

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN 17+ STORY. THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS ARE THOSE CHAPTERS WITH TRIGGER WARNINGS. CHAPTERS ARE LABELED AS 17+ CHAPTERS BECAUSE OF WORDS AND SOME ACTIONS!

MY STORY IS FLAWED AS WELL AS MY CHARACTERS. PLEASE DON'T READ THIS IF YOU LIKE READING STORIES WHO HAVE PERFECT CHARACTERS. YOU WILL NEVER FIND IT HERE.

KABANATA 11
KABANATA 16
KABANATA 32
KABANATA 42

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
ATTEMPTED SUICIDE
SUICIDE IDEATION
ATTEMPTED RAPE

***

This will be the first story of this series.

Before i start this story, i would like to thank the MOON who gave me inspirations to write this novel.

The bravest and strongest warrior I've ever known is reading this right now. I'm proud of you. You deserve the world, honey.

***

PLAYLIST OF HBM:
MOON BY JONAH KAGEN
ALL I WANT BY OLIVIA RODRIGO
TRAITOR BY OLIVIA RODRIGO
GOOD 4 U BY OLIVIA RODRIGO
HAPPIER BY OLIVIA RODRIGO
FAVORITE CRIME BY OLIVIA RODRIGO
DEJA VU BY OLIVIA RODRIGO
ENOUGH FOR YOU BY OLIVIA RODRIGO
BRUTAL BY OLIVIA RODRIGO
SANCTUARY BY JOJI
TO THE BONE BY PAMUNGKAS
AIRPLANE MODE COVER BY DENISE JULIA
LAGI BY SKUSTA CLEE
HATID BY THE JUANS
TAHANAN BY ADIE