[12] Why?

I walk in the library then see them.
"King, Queen, I heard that you would like to talk to me." Queen Ariana smiled before answering with."Yes, we would. We have something very important we would like to talk about."
I was so curious about what she was going to say.

She sat down on chair and so did the King. I sat next to them pondering what they would want to talk about. I had hope I didn't do anything to upset them or to get my self in trouble. Why would they want me here? "So you've already told us before about your family and how you ended up in Corona." She started to say. " I want you to know that we care about you very much, you help save Rapunzel after all and have been such a big help to the court."

She put her hand on the Kings lap looking at him before he said." Yes you've been a big help and we want you to be safe here." He smiled saying. I felt so happy and warm knowing they care about me so much. Queen Ariana then spoke again." What we're trying to say is that, if it's something you want. We would like to adopt you and have you apart of our family."

I couldn't believe it was this really happen? Was I really going to me apart of their family? I felt tears slowly poring down my cheeks. I smiled then said." Yes! I would love that!" I gave them a big hug. I stayed in that hug for awhile still so happy. When I had finally let go Queen Ariana said.

"You know what this means too though? We are going to have a coronation for you since you'll be our daughter." She said excitedly. I smiled thinking of me being their daughter and a coronation? I would be a official princess. A princess, I couldn't believe it! So many exciting things were happening. I left the library soon after that and saw Rapunzel standing by the door. How could it have slipped my mind? This means we would be sisters!

She happily came and gave me a big hug." I so happy we get to be sisters now!" She said hugging me tightly. "Me too!" I said hugging her back." Oh! Here let me show you to your new room!" She said letting go of me." New room?" I asked confused. "Yes! Now that you'll be a princess you'll need a bigger room." She said as she walked with me down the hall. We the stop at a room and it was big! It was about the same size as Rapunzel room and it looked like all my stuff was already there.

"We got the maid staff to help move your things here." She said showing off the room. At that moment (w/n) came on my shoulder. I pet her gently as I walked around the room." Wait does this mean I'm not going to be a lady in waiting anymore?"

She turned around and looked at me saying." I guess not. So you still want to?" She asked concern." Well kinda, I do still want to help." I answered. She smiled then said." If you want to still help I'm sure it's fine. But things will be different when you and official princess." She said we a small smirk.

After that she left and I had gotten comfortable in my new room. So the first thing is write was a letter to Varian. I like talking to him even if I can't always say what I mean. He's always there to listen his a really great friend.

The King and Queen said they want to have my coronation as soon as possible but to be honest I'm on no rush. The truth is being a princess looks like it can be really hard so I think I'm going to enjoy my time as a normal person as much as I can.
-
-
-

Hello! How are you? Good? Good. Okay so I made a new chapter yea I know it's been awhile but now we're getting to the good stuff because Queen for a Day is up next and of course we all know what happens there. If you have a kind of request on what you would like to see in future chapters please let me know now that we are getting to the good stuff. Well that's all byee!