[5] Sleepover!!

It had been about 2 months since you and Varian have been first sending letters to one another. And you and Varian got really close. You both got to know each other well and were getting excited to see each other again. And this morning you got a letter from Varian as normal.

                                    Dear (y/n),
                                                   Hey (n/n)! So my dad is out of town for a week and he said I could invite you over. But I
                                                        thought. What would be better then you coming over? Having a sleepover! It would be
                                                          my first sleepover and I hope you can come. So just send me a letter and if you decide
                                                            to come just come by around 1:30. See you soon!
                                                                                                                         From,
                                                                                                                                  Varian~

You smile big and rush over to Rapunzel's room. You open the door and see Cassandra helping Rapunzel brush her hair. " Guys guess what I just got from Varian!" You say running close to them. " Oh I love guessing games! Um flowers! No,no chocolate!" Rapunzel says excitedly. " Rapunzel stop moving. And I think Varian just gave her a letter." Cass says pointing to the letter in your hand.

" Yes! And the letter he sent has something very important on it! He asked if i wanted to have a sleepover!" You say slightly jumping. " Awww! Your first sleepover!" Rapunzel says coming to you giving you a hug. " And you want day off to hang out with him." Cassandra says getting up. " Well...Yeah.." You say nervously. "Please Cassie!" You continue. Cassandra looks at Rapunzel who is giving her puppy eyes along with you. Cassandra looks at you and gives a small sigh.

"First, don't call me Cassie and Second...you can only go if you Promise to help me when the expo comes." You smile big and run over to her. " Thank you, Thank you! Your the best!" You say giving Cass a big hug. " I'm going to get ready see you all at breakfast!" You say running off to your room.

You rush to your room and get dress. You grab you sack and put all your important things in it. You go to your mirror and put you hair up. Once your all done you go to the dining room to have breakfast with The king, The queen, Rapunzel,Eugene, and Cassandra. You enter the dining room and sit down next to Rapunzel saying good morning to everyone. You get you food." Thank you." You say to the chef who gives you your food. You start to eat when Rapunzel says." So (y/n) has a special day today." "Oh yes she having a sleepover with Varian." Cassandra says looking at you with a smirk.

" Varian? That's Quirin's son is it?" King Frederic asked. " Yes, he invited me over." You answer." Aww! That boy is very sweet." Queen Ariana says. You blush lightly and continue eating your food. Once every one is done you start walking out when you feel something pull you back. It was Eugene. " Don't go!" Eugene say practical yelling in you face. " What? Why?" You ask. " Don't you remember the last time we saw Varian? His little project also kill us!" Eugene continues

"Eugene I'll be fine stop worrying! I can handle myself if anything happens. Varian wont do anything to put me in danger. We're best friends!" You say as you start to walk away. " Yeah sure, friends" Eugene says once your gone. You start to write a letter once you got back to your room. The letter saying that you were coming over for the sleepover over at 1:30. You gave the letter to a guard and went back to your room.