[3] What The Hair!?

Ok so this is going to be the Before ever after tangled the series episode just with you in it enjoy! 😁

After saving the princess you were invited to stay at the castle and be a lady in waiting in training with the help of Cassandra or Cass. Since you didn't really have a place to call home you started living there.
You were really hitting it off cleaning the castle and what Cass and Raps like to call me a "National." You all became best friends after a week or two. You had friends, a home, and a new adventure to look forward to. Today was the day Rapunzel's coronation to become a true princess. It had not gone completely the way Raps though it would but Cass had something to show her and of course you were coming too. Like Raps you had been wanting to see more of Corona but couldn't because of your lady in waiting duties. You were very excited to spend some time with your friends. So later that night you Cass, Raps, sneaked out of the castle." Why are there more guards then normal?" You ask." They doubled the guards for the coronation tomorrow which is why we have eyes in the sky." As she says that a owl comes and lands on her arm." Woah! You have an owl!?" You say in awe."What's their name?!" Raps asked. " Owl.." Cass answer confused." Oh.." You and Raps said a bit disappointed. " Well Let's go!" You guys start walking and meet your horse outside of the village. You all get into a boat and ride out farther away from the castle.

You guys have made it! You never thought this would happen but it has! You all ride to this bridge that looks very old a broken down. Cass then looks at you and Raps and says." Just remember that no one can know that I took you two outside the walls of Corona." Raps looks at her and says " Don't worry no one is going to find out." You look at Cass and say " Yeah don't worry our lips are locked" You say pretending to lock your mouth and hide the key. Raps giggles then starts walking to the bridge. She walks for a bit till the bridge starts crumbling and Maximize (I think that's how you spell it) gets scared and starts to panic." Woah, Woah Max! All right this looks dangerous i think you should stay here. You guys get of the horse and start walking on the bridge.

" So what did you want to show us?" Raps ask following Cass down this rocky path. " believe me it's better if you see if for your self." You and Raps look to see weird black pointy rocks sticking to the ground." Their beautiful. What are they?" Raps ask looking at the rocks up close." Don't know. They just kinda sprouted about a year ago" Cass answer.
" And watch this!" She said grabbing her sword she then looks at you guys and says." You might want to step back for this one." You and Raps take two steps back then Raps grabs your hand as Cass swings her sword hitting the rocks.
But instead of Cass breaking the rocks the rocks break her sword! " Wow!" You and Raps say at the same time." Their unbreakable!" Cass said walk over to you both "And want to know the weirdest part?" She said looking over to the slab by the cliff. Raps walks over to the slab as Cass says " This is where they found the miracle flower that saved your mom."
" And me" Raps rubbed the dust off the slab and then the rocks started to glow a light blue. Raps then goes to touch the rock but when she touch it a big blast of blue light pushes you all to the ground.

You all slowly get up but only to see the rocks coming out of the ground coming close to you guys. Raps grabs you hand as you start running back to the horse. " Wait what-" Raps was cut off by Cass saying." Get to the horse as fast as you can and don't look back you two!" You guys start running and getting away from the rocks that were getting closer. Cass
Looks to see the rocks getting closer and try's to stop them by kicking bowlers in their path " Don't stop keep going!" Cass yells running behind you guys. You and Rapunzel start running even faster panting gasping for air. When you see the hill you both jump that's when you notice Rapunzel hair has grown back! You both land on your feet and Raps says
" Umm (y/n),Cassandra?!" She said looking at her hair. " Keep moving we need to get- " She looks at Rapunzel's hair and says" Woah,Woah, What!?" Cass looks at you and you just shrug not knowing what happened.