[9] Lunch With The King And Queen:Part 1

Morning soon came and the day was about to start. The bright sun shined coming through my windows and on my cheeks, I slowly get up to start the day. I go to freshen up then as I walk to my closet I hear a knock on my door. A bit confused why some one was knocking on my door, I slowly go to answer it.

I go to open the door and see Rapunzel." Good morning (y/n)!" She says with a big smile." Oh, um Good morning Raps."
I say showing her a small smile." So my parents asked if you would like to join us outside on the terrace for breakfast!" A bit shock and confused at the question I replied." Oh, yeah sounds good! Are Cassandra and Eugene joining us for breakfast?" She gives me a awkward smile before saying."Unfortunately, No they're pretty busy this morning."  Now I was a little confused about why would they invite me to breakfast if Cassandra and Eugene wouldn't be coming. Even so, I give her a smile and assure her I'll be there in a few minutes.

Once I was done getting dress I go outside to have breakfast with King Fredrick, Queen Ariana, and Rapunzel. I go and sit down next to Rapunzel, saying good morning to everyone as I sit. Once we get our food, I quickly start eating. I take a bite of my food as King Fredrick looks across from me." So, (y/n) you know you friend, Varian is it?" I look up from my plate a bit confused about his question, I answer anyway."Yes, what about him?" King Fredrick takes a bite of his eggs as Queen Ariana answers my question."Well..(y/n) you have become very close to us and we would love to meet this friend you've talked so much about." I blush lightly. I mean how could I not talk so much about him?

"Of course! I would love for you too meet him." I said, maybe a bit too excited." Ok then we'll have lunch all together at around 12:30?" Queen Ariana ask."Sounds good too me! Varian is always free on Thursday so I'm sure he'll be there."I respond. She smiles giving me a small nod as we continue eating our breakfast.

After breakfast I quickly go to my room and open my closet.

I grab my white dress, brown boots and green cloak and change into them

I grab my white dress, brown boots and green cloak and change into them. I got my bag before putting (W/N) on my shoulder as I walk out of my room and down the hallway. Not even a minute after leaving my room Cassandra runs up to me holding a basket and a small bag. "Here! Take this money and buy some bread, Vegetables and fruit!" She says quickly giving me the basket and money. She ran off down the hall as I open the bag of money to see a bit more then what was needed to buy bread and fruit. I shrugged and thought I could just buy me and Varian's favorite candies. But just at that moment I thought about that kiss on the cheek Varian gave me. Oh things are going to be real awkward today well, I hope not.

I went to get my horse and got on her riding to the town. I ride her into town and stop when we get to Uncle Monty's sweet shop. I tied her outside the shop and walk in. I walk in and everything smelled and looked delicious. Everything in Monty's shop look amazing it all was beautiful and delicious art." Well hello there (Y/n)! So good to see you again!" Monty said as I walk up to the counter. "It's good to see you to Monty!" I say with a smile on my face."What can I get you (Y/n)?" I look around the shop even though I knew what I wanted." Can I have the chemistry gummies?" "Of course!"

I watched as he walk to the back to get the candy's. "Here you go." He says and gives me the bag of candy's. These candy's are little gummies that look like chemistry test tubes. They come in four different colors red, green, blue, orange." Thanks Uncle Monty!" I say giving him the money and grabbing the bag of candy's. I walk out of the shop before getting on my horse and riding to the farmers market.

I ended up running into Varian's Dad,
Quirin. He was selling the crops from his Village. I bought some food from him and had a nice conversation with him. He is very nice and he talk to me about what Varians be up to. I hope Varian knows how much his dad cares about him.

Time Skip~

I got to Varian's house and was a bit hesitant. I hope what happened at the expo doesn't make things weird. I'll just act like it didn't happen or should we talk about it? We'll just see what happens.
I knock on the door and wait for an answer. Like the first time I came here, I heard a lot of noise before Varian came to the door."Oh (y-y/n)! N-nice to see you." He said sheepishly slightly blushing."Hey Varian, can I come in?"
I ask."Oh yes of course!" He let me inside and I followed him to where he make all his inventions.

"So what brings you here?" He say sitting down on the chair next to him."Oh well actually, The King and Queen want to meet you so they ask if you would join us for dinner." He looked very surprised. "Woah, really? But why?" I got a bit embarrassed but I told him why." Well I have told them about you...a few times before. So they've gotten curious about you and want to meet you." I said shyly." So if it's ok with you and if you're not busy today, would like to come?"
I continued. He got up and answered."Yeah that sounds great! I only have a small special project to work on but it can wait." "Oh really? What is it?" I said very curious. He got nervous before saying. "Oh well it's kind of a secret project but believe me you're going to love it!" He said with a cute amount of pride in his sentence.

Varian got his stuff and we left back to the castle. Once we got there it was only 11:27 so we just went to my room to talk for a bit. "So what you want to do while we wait?" I said before jumping on my bed. I then gesturing to Varian he should sit next to me by patting the spot beside me. He sat next to me and looked at me before saying."Well if it's ok with you can I ask you something?"

"Oh of course , what's your question?" I answered. "Well you live here because you saved the princess and now you work as a lady-in-waiting in training."
He stop for a second before continuing.

"It seem like your didn't live any where before this so.."

(W/n) was laying beside me, she could see I was sad and crawled up my arm to my shoulder. She rubbed her head on my cheek.I could tell were this was going and in a way I wasn't ready for that question.

"What happened to your parents?"
-
-
-
-
-
Ooooohhhh what's going to happen??? And the first chapter after a long time. Yup I left you guys on a cliff hanger aren't I great ûwû. I hope you all are doing good! Love you all! Bye!