^^Behide The Scenes With The Gang^^

The Camera turns on and try's to focus on (y/n), who is eating ham sandwiches with Varian.

"Is it on?" (Y/N) says pick the camera up. Varian shrugs and takes a bit of the sandwich.

The camera turns around and shows Cassandra yelling at Eugene.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS FITZHERBRET!!" Cassandra yells. The camera focuses on Cassandra and Eugene more.

"I was trying to make soup!" Cassandra continues. The camera goes to Eugene.

"Well what are you doing cooking in the middle of my selfie!" Eugene answers. Cassandra points at the soup on the floor and says.

"Umm This is the kitchen! I'm supposed to be cooking!" She grumbles.

"Well it's not my fault this place has great lighting." Eugene says taking a selfie. Cassandra rolls her eyes and cleans up the big mess.

The camera starts to shake duo to Varian and (y/n) laughing. The camera goes to them then turns off.

<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>

The camera turns back on and faces Rapunzel sitting on a pool chair. She turns the camera around to Varian, Eugene, (y/n), and Cass in the pool.

(Y/N) was on Cassandra's shoulders and Varian was on Eugene's Shoulder."Ready?! Set!! Go!!" Rapunzel yells from behind the camera, shaking it a bit.

Varian and (y/n) Start push each other's hands as Eugene and Cassandra hold on to them." Wow! Varian I'm impressed on how surprisingly strong you are!" (Y/N) says still pushing on each other." Hey!!" Varian yells back.

After a few minutes this still went on."Come on (y/n)! Do something!" Cassandra said. She smiles at Varian and gives him a kiss on the cheek. Varian's face turns red as he stubbles back." Woah, woah!!" Eugene says falling in the water along with Varian. The camera stakes as Rapunzel laughs along with Cassandra." HA! That's what you get!" (Y/N) yells.
"Way to go (y/n)!!" Cassandra says giving her a high five.

Eugene and Varian pop their heads out of the water. "Oh come on!" Eugene says as Varian's face was all red and warm.

Every one starts laughing except Eugene." Ha ha yeah so funny!" Eugene says crossing his arms.

The camera faces Rapunzel trying to turn off still laughing too much then turns off the camera.

<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>

The camera turns on facing Varian and (y/n) in the dressing/makeup room. Varian was in the chair as (y/n) was happily styling his hair.

"(Y/N)...why are you doing this to me?" Varian complains. "Because you have the most cuteness hair that I just have to decorate! Plus Cassandra doesn't want me doing this to her hair and Rapunzel is taking a nap." She answer putting a bow in his hair.

Varian face turns red of embarrassment. He looks over and sees the camera."(Y/N)!!" Varian yells. (Y/N) starts laughing and runs to the camera taking it and running to the door Varian right behind her.

She runs laughing turning the camera to show Varian chasing her. She looks at the camera before turning it off.

<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

The camera turns back on and facing up on (y/n)." Give me the camera!" Varian yells." No!" She yells back.

"Why?" Varian ask." Because the internet needs to see you in your cutenesses moments!" Varian blushes then giving a angry expression.

(Y/N) giggles and puts the camera down to face her and Varian. She walks over to him and says.

"Aww come on Var! You know I don't mean for you too feel bad!"

"Promise?" He says in the less angry tone voice. She smiles at him.

"Promise. Your my best friend after all" He smiles at her.

The camera starts flashing red it blinks a few more times before turning off.

<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

The camera turns on showing 5 boxes of pizza laying on the table.

"PIZZA!"Varian and (y/n) yell rushing to sit down. They quickly grab a slice of pizza and take a big bit.

"Ahh! The pizza hot!" Varian says dropping the pizza on his plate." Oh come on Var, It's not that hot!" (Y/N) says picking up the camera taking another bit of her pizza.

She faces the camera to Cassandra who has already eaten 7 pizzas. "What?" Cassandra ask before taking a bite of another pizza slice.

The camera turns to the side showing Rapunzel still on her first slice taking the slowest bites.

She turns the camera to face Eugene who's taking off the pepperoni on the pizza and eating it separately.

She finally goes back to Varian who is blowing on his pizza.

"Really Var?" (Y/N) says." Yes really! (N/N)!" Varian answer.

"Hey! I said don't call me that!" Varian starts laughing. (Y/N) faces the camera to her and rolls her eyes before smiling at Varian.

Then the camera shuts off.

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

Hello! I hope you liked that! I really wanted to do this because I thought it was really cute and fun.
Anyway, I probably posting the next chapter soon! Love you all! Byeee!