[8] Dream...Or..Nightmare?..

Everything was dark...

I could hear nothing but my own faint breaths...

"Sweetie.."

The whisper broke the silence..

That voice...I thought I'd never hear again...

I turn around and see two faces I never wanted to see...

"Mom...Dad.." I reply

"Oh honey..we've missed you.."

Tears fill my eyes..

"No! I-I never want to see you again!"

"Come home we miss you.." My father says.

"No! You're not going to take me back!" I scream.

"We're family." Mothers says coming closer.

"No! I have a real family now! One that doesn't leave me!" I yell before running.

I didn't know where to go it was a all dark. But I just had to get away from them...

"Come back (Y/N)! You will come back home!" I hear them yell with anger as I run even faster.

Faster and faster I ran.

I looked up at the sky..or what I thought was the sky..

It was all black..but as I was running what I thought was the sky started to pop out stars and shine.

I stop and catch my breath looking back at the sky and see the moon and stars.

Right at that moment the black rocks rush by the sides of me glowing blue.

"(Y/N)!" I look behind me and see Rapunzel, Cass, and Eugene running up to me.

"W-What's wrong?.." I ask. But before they could answer they push me out of the way as the rocks trap them.

"Rapunzel! Eugene! C-Cassie!.." crying on the floor I look to the side of me I see the rocks trapping the King and Queen.

"No!" I yell as tears fill my eyes.

Then I hear a girl singing

Wither and decay
End this destiny

I look over to see...Varian...

He looked scared as tears fell down his freckled face..

The rocks pass me fast and glowed trapping Varian.

Break these earthly chains..

"Varian!" I scream tears rushing down my cheeks.

I run over to were the rocks trapping Varian were.

Crying..I put my hand on the rocks as they glow bright.

And set the spirit free..

They glow bright, brighter and brighter.

The sprit free...

Then all I see is blue and in second it goes dark..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"AHH!"I scream. I was all sweaty and I felt tears on my cheeks. That dream felt so real. Or was it a nightmare. But all I knew was it was no normal dream or nightmare. It felt too real to be a dream. I quickly wrote everything down on my journal and even that song. Which then thinking about it sounded like the healing song for Rapunzel's hair.

I wrote it down trying my best to remember it. I had to tell the guys about this. Wait, I can't. They have enough on their plates and I've already promised to help Rapunzel with her little mystery. One mystery at a time (y/n). Though I should just stop worrying about all this and go back to bed. I would love to tell Varian about this but I don't know if I could talk to him the same after that kiss.

Anyway I need to brush this off and worry about it later. Hopefully I can get sleep this time and not another weird dream comes to me.

A/N: Sorry about another short chapter but I promise the next one will be long and have Varian in it for real. Byee!