Short: Hiccup Fever

A/N: This is placed in the universe as this story but just doesn't effect it. If that makes any sense

I sat on my bed writing in my journal waiting for Varian. He was coming over for the day. (W/N) climbed up my shoulder and watched me write."*Hiccup*"Oh no I thought to myself."*Hiccup*" Then at that moment I heard a knock on the door."Hey (y/n) you in there?" Oh no it's Varian! "Y*hic*up!" I said getting out of bed." Are you okay? Can I come in?" He ask."Ye*hic*ah! I'm fi*hic*ne!" I answered."Your sure? You don't sound okay." I pause for a moment before opening the door.

"H*hic*i!" I said quickly covering my mouth. I could feel my face turning red of embarrassment."You have the hiccups." He said crossing his arms. I gave him a glare." No *hic* way! I *hic* didn't know th*hic*at!" I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes then smiled."Well come on let's go cure you." He said grabbing my hand.

We ran into Rapunzel and Eugene who were going to find a cure for Rapunzel because she had the hiccups too. We ran to the Village."Does anyone have a cure for hiccups!" Rapunzel yelled. "I DO!!" Almost the whole town said. Lance quickly grab me and Rapunzel in front of two big glasses of lemonade. Holding our ears he said."Now drink!" We chugged the lemonade down as fast as we could till it was gone.

It was silent."See, it worked!" Lance said proudly." Hiccup!" I didn't work. We got pulled a side again."A good scare will do the trick." The towns men said popping a balloon which didn't scare us. We turned around to Mime making a scary looking face." Ahh!" We yelled. "Hiccup!" Still didn't work. We got pulled again."Over here! Spicy food and good bye hiccups!" We quickly pushed away the bowl of spicy food but then got a smell of shorty's feet!

All of us gagging the next person tried to cure our hiccups." Here you two! The cure peanut butter!" He said putting a spoon of peanut butter in our mouths. "Here try this!" Cassandra said pouring salt on our tongues. "Salt?" We mumbled.
"Hiccup!" Yup still didn't work." Here, my magic throat sap will surely work!" "Hiccup!" " It didn't work!" We said in a weird voice.

"Spinthem!" Eugene yell." What!?" I said before being spin on the floor. They spin us very fast but still."Hiccup!"

"Bounce!"

"Stand on your head!"

"Kiss a goat!" That one Varian quickly pulled me away from. Which I was fine with.

"Curl your hair!"

"Spin faster!"

"Read blind folded!"

"Hiccup!"

"Hiccup!"

"Hiccup!"

"Enough!" We yelled. "This is crazy! What's next ice water!?" Rapunzel said. We turn around and see Eugene,lance, and Varian holding a bucket of ice water." Really!?" I said."It was Eugene's idea!" Lance and Varian answer. "He he! It wasn't my- ok yeah that's true." He said. "Woah whoa!" Varian said trying to hold the bucket of ice water. " Ahh!" Varian fell into the bigger bucket of ice water. I tried to hold in my laughter but I couldn't help it." Haha!" I burst out laughter and The Rapunzel joined me. Soon everyone was laughing." Wait a sec! My hiccups are gone!" I said. Rapunzel stop for a sec before saying.

"Me too!" I ran to Varian who was all wet and cold." You did it Varian you cured my hiccups!" I said giving him a big hug. He smiled and said." Anything for my you." "Come on Varian let's get you all warmed up." I said heading back to the castle.

We spent the rest of the day My the fire sipping warm apple cider talking and laughing the rest of the day.