[ Author's Note ]

Hello, lovely readers!

You may already know who I am but if this is your first time reading one of my stories, welcome! I'm Alpine or you can call me Al.

As some of you may know, I already wrote this book before, many years ago and it's my baby. The reason there is another one (this one) is because now that other seasons of Attack on Titan are out, I wanted to revisit and start over from scratch so my story can flow better with the plot and make more sense. I got the idea for this book in early 2016 and didn't start writing it until a few months later. This was long before season 2 had even come out so I was working off little knowledge of the real plot and making up my own as I went. So, I want this book to get the life it deserves, and I want to feel proud of this writing by changing it a bit and following the true plot.

For special reasons, I will keep up the old version of this book for memorabilia and so my readers can still get a chance to check out the original. Not everything will be the exact same, as I previously mentioned, I want this story to go along with the original plot and make sense. (The old version is a bit cringe and some parts I just don't like but it's too much to edit out or tweak in general).

As for fixing the plot, my writing style has also improved over the years now that I've had a lot of experience writing other stories, and lots of essays for school the past year and a half. I really do enjoy writing stories so this new version will hopefully embody what I really want to put on the page to make this story unique.

As for writing style, I will also now be including any type of warning(s) at the start of each chapter if there needs to be one. Even for the most smallest of things, I will be sure to warn my readers because the last thing I want is someone to feel uncomfortable here. If I miss something that makes you uncomfortable, please let me know and I will add that warning. Don't be afraid to express your thoughts across my story! I love getting feedback and hearing from you all about my stories.

I think that is all I need to cover, so, I hope you all enjoy reading or re-reading if you came here from the original story!
.•.
•.•
.•.
•.•
The Author,

~AlpineBreadStick