Character Profiles (Pre-Time Skip)

01/31/22
Hello, readers!

This is an official character guide/profile of you, the reader, and other original characters in this book for a better understanding and visualizer of them.

All information below this is before the time skip in Attack on Titan but there will be another version of this guide coming out later after the time skip when more original characters are added or information has changed. To avoid story spoilers, you will be able to find the updated guide later in the book (after "Chapter 16").

I hope you all enjoy getting to know the characters a bit more and if there are any questions, I'm happy to answer them!

~AlpineBreadStick
.•.
•.•
.•.
•.•
Y/n (Last name) - The reader / main character.
Height: ?'??" / ??.??cm
Appearance: (Insert here). After an almost fatal ODM Gear accident prior to joining the Scouts, you survived with a series of scars ranging from your arms to your legs. With that, you also have a scar on the right side of your head, now covered by hair (disregard if you have very short or no hair).
Voice: ???
Age, 850: 19
Zodiac Element: ???
Personality: (Insert here). Raised by only males, you're very knowledgeable in mechanics and engineering, typically underestimated by others.

Quincy (Last name) - Your second oldest brother.
Height: 6" / 15.24cm taller than you.
Appearance: (Texture), medium-length hair. A few shades lighter than yours. Hooded, (color) eyes.
Voice: Loud, rough voice, not too deep.
Age, 850: 21
Zodiac Element: Fire
Personality: Not too emotional, is very reserved when it comes to opening up to others. With that, he likes to poke and tease people he cares about. He may be ornery but he can be serious when the situation calls for it.

Tristan (Last name) - Your eldest brother.
Height: 7.5" / 19.05cm taller than you.
Appearance: Short, (texture) hair, same shade as yours. (Color) eyes, matching yours perfectly. Has a crooked smile.
Voice: Slow, gentle voice and is careful with his words. A tad deeper than Quincy's.
Age, 850: 23
Zodiac Element: Earth
Personality: The opposite of Quincy, he is a very emotional person. Wearing his heart on his sleeve, he will go out of his way for anyone, even strangers. He always forgets to put his own needs first, finding himself drained when he gets some downtime.

Mr. (Last name) - Your father.
Height: 5" / 12.7cm taller than you.
Appearance: Short, (opposite texture) hair and beard, lighter shade than yours. Opposite eye color than you.
Voice: Similar to Quincy's but more gravely. Deepest out of your family.
Age, 850: 43
Zodiac Element: Fire
Personality: Never knows when to stop talking and likes to have his way. He can come off as controlling but really, he only wants the best for his family. With one daughter, he tries to be more strict because he's scared to let go of you so soon.

Tamara Kraus - The partner of your father, Mr. (Last name).
Height: 5'1" / 154.94cm
Appearance: Medium-length strawberry-blonde hair, straight texture. Sage-green eye color. Fair, warm-toned skin.
Voice: Mature, feminine voice. Becomes a higher pitch when she's angry.
Age, 850: 43
Zodiac Element: Fire
Personality: Coming off as the most helpful person around, she is actually the polar opposite when there's not an audience. As a narcissist with a big ego, she craves control wherever she can get it from.

Katsumi Akimoto - Your best friend.
Height: 4" / 10.16cm taller than you.
Appearance: Straight, medium-length black hair, cut in a bob. Light golden-brown eyes. Has dimples.
Voice: Enthusiastic tone but becomes monotone when she's annoyed.
Age, 850: 19
Zodiac Element: Air
Personality: The most bubbly person around, she can be your shoulder to cry on or make you laugh by doing the simplest of things. She is a ride or die person and will always have your back.

Miyuki Akimoto - The older sister of Katsumi and partner of Tristan.
Height: 3" / 7.62cm taller than you.
Appearance: Very long, straight black hair, always styled away from her petite face. Caramel-brown eyes.
Voice: Insecure about her slightly deeper voice so she speaks quietly compared to her sister.
Age, 850: 22
Zodiac Element: Water
Personality: A bit on the timid spectrum, she is a gracious and delicate type. With a big heart made of gold, she loves caring for anyone near her.

Mrs. Akimoto - The mother of Katsumi and Miyuki.
Height: 4.5" / 11.43cm taller than you.
Appearance: Long, straight black hair, always pulled back in a low bun. Cinnamon-brown eyes.
Voice: Medium tone feminine voice, not too high nor deep. Sounds very wise.
Age, 850: 40
Zodiac Element: Earth
Personality: With a soft spot for children, she has always wanted to open an orphanage or help children in other ways. Her gentle nature is contagious, making anyone comfortable around her.