Cassidy Hearthstone

Cassidy is my own Feeling Precure OC from Feeling Precure. She is one of the positive emotion and her orange emotion is excitement.

As a girl, Cassidy loves to make funny jokes, sing silly songs and make her friends happy. Sometimes her jokes can be a bit old and too boring, but Cassidy is always cautious not to make jokes that could hurt anyone. She was originally from New York, but then her family want to move to a new country because they want her to make new friends.

When a precure, Cassidy is the orange cure and to transform, she uses the feeling flower and then says: Precure, Emotional Change! Make me feel....Excited!

After finishing transforming, she says her catchphrase: The emotion of hilarious comedy. I'm Cure Laughter.

Cassidy as a Precure. Aka Cure Laughter

And if you are wondering about Feeling Precure, it was made by Gacha Sweet Chan, but then Fungaming Dana Gacha took over and she started making the episodes

Here is the opening:

Cherry Pie Magic also made her oc named Mari aka Cure Flustered and she is the red precure.

Now what is the Feeling flower you assume. Well it's a flower given to the girls which gives them the ability to transform based on the emotion they are.

Now here is a video of Cassidy in her normal and Precure look.

Since I had asked Dana if my OC can join in the Feeling Precure series, she says that she can allow new characters to join. So apparently my oc will join in episode 12. And I was okay with that so that's all about it of my oc.

 And I was okay with that so that's all about it of my oc