Bianoka

Bianoka is the 3rd sister of Bianca. She isn't just like others, she is actually more like a tomboy. To prove that she is a tomboy, Bianoka wears ripped jeans, jackets, hair tied in a ponytail, and a rocking hat. Bianoka can lose her temper whenever someone bugs her off. She usually chews some bubblegum. Her most favorite gum is mint from Trident.

Bianoka can get super angry and would try to pounce on whoever would hurt any of her friends or sisters

Bianoka can get super angry and would try to pounce on whoever would hurt any of her friends or sisters. Now Bianoka had a sad life back then. She used to have a boyfriend named Danny, but however it only lasted for 4 weeks when Danny got hit by a car. After Danny's death, Bianoka meets Joshua, who said he was sorry about Danny since he was a good friend. Joshua helped Bianoka feel better as friends until he convinced her to be his 2nd boyfriend and she said yes.

But however it didn't last long. Bianoka notice that Joshua doesn't seem interested in her and he would always insult her of how she looks. Then she notices that he was cheating on her for a gay guy named Leon. Bianoka was in tears again, but then she meets a black boy wearing a mask over his eyes named Seth. Seth realizes how she felt, then Joshua came back and saw Bianoka was with Seth and he was about to hurt her when Seth punched in him.

Bianoka notices how cold and bitter Joshua felt when he realizes she is getting with Seth. Seth notices Leon and warns him that he better leave Bianoka alone or else he was dead. After that, Bianoka decides to tell Seth about her relationships of Danny and Joshua.

Seth and Bianoka started to go easy as friends, then they start to have feelings for each other and Bianoka gets curious of what's under Seth's mask. Joshua and Leon tried to get Seth and Bianoka away by getting back again, but Seth and Bianoka didn't believe the two boys and still loved each other.

One night, Seth told Bianoka to meet him at the palm trees at night. When she met there, Seth took off his mask and revealed his dark gold eyes with pupils of a heart by a red slash. Then he asks her to be his boyfriend and Bianoka was in tears of joy and said yes.

Bianoka refuses to give Joshua another chance and is now Seth's girlfriend. The two visit Danny's grave and tell him about how life has been going. And as for Bianoka, she was a tomboy, but she is willing to help anyone and be protective.