Izzy

Izzy is an aspiring girl that is most likely a video game player playing video games all day.

Izzy lives with her mother and father in a small apartment. Since they were going to get paid to keep the house, they're treated well with enough money for food. Her mother and father only gave birth to Izzy. She also has a pet husky dog name Ruggles.

However her happiness didn't last long. Her father had to go to a trip to Mexico and Izzy stayed with her mother, who was later diagnosed with the bubonic plague. Izzy was filled with tears that her mother was going to die so she wrote a letter to her father about her mother.

Her father hadn't came back in a few days as it confused Izzy. At the day of her mother's death, the general approach to Izzy with a letter that explains her death father. It turns out that during the war her father was shot in the head and it was too late to save him. Izzy broke down and started crying that both her parents died to death to love her.

 Izzy broke down and started crying that both her parents died to death to love her

She then meets Candace who seems to help Izzy cheer up. she starts to fall in love with Candace and Candace seems to fall in love with her as well that she pronounce to be Izzy's girlfriend. Now the two girls are dating and Izzy had made herself a new friend who has a crush on her.