Michael

Michael hadn't realize he was a prince of light until he meets Blair, a princess of light who looks like him. Michael had a gene of a hybrid fox and has a mark of a moon and two stars.

Michael lived with his mother in a house and wore regular clothes. When he went to the store for food, he accidentally bumps to Blair who has the same gene of a hybrid fox and the same mark as him.

Blair insisted him to come to her castle and when the y got there, the king was shocked to see Michael and asked him to see his mother. Michael and Blair hadn't understand what was happening until their parents told they were actually brother and sister of the light kingdom. the reason why they were separated was because they were worried one of them will have to become the new ruler of the kingdom while the other will live a new in the cities.

The decision was made by Blair and Michael that Michael will rule the kingdom while Blair lives her own life. the kingdom celebrated with a royal ball. And Michael has enough time for his future awaits as long he has a queen and he did when he met Bianco sitting alone and asked her to dance with him.

Michael realized he was developing feelings for Bianco and that is when he asked her to be his girlfriend and Bianco was surprised to say yes.