Lindsey Loud

Lindsey is another sister who sleeps with Lucy and Lynn. She is the popular, yet pretty and nice girl, in Royal Woods who is also the cheer leader for the squirrels in which Lynn Jr is in. Lynn convinced Lindsey that she needs her to be cheerleader in her game at every even because Lindsey has strong and flexing movements that she can relate to. Lindsey agreed to help Lynn be her cheerleader, but only because Lindsey learned tips tricks on how to do tricks with Lexie's computer outside of the backyard of her house.

Not only she is good at cheer leading, Lindsey made a deal with Lynn if she cheer leads, then Lynn must teach her how to fight so she can fight against Chandler, who is always bullying Lincoln.

Chandler hates Lindsey because she stands up for Lincoln, so he bully Lindsey and forces her to give him her money as well ,but Lindsey refuses and defends herself and Lincoln too.

Lindsey not likes to cheer leading, but she also loves fairy tales. People tell her that fairy tales are just for little kids who believe in that stuff and that they don't exist. But Lindsey doesn't care what they say because she buys every fairy tale stuff like fairies, princesses, elves, mermaids and more.. She also buy Barbie dolls that are from movies because she loves watching Barbie on her iPad that Rita bought for her even though people say she is too grown up watching it

She helps Lola get ready for pageants because Lola finds Lindsey as her favorite sister even though she can be spoiled and blackmails people when Lindsey tells her not to do it.